Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Teammates fighting? UFC prez says MacDonald just needs to look at GSP's bank account

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,489-1,182
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:
I have said this before. I have an identical twin brother and we are very close and have been all of our lives.

And I would Kick the living Sh*t out of him for a lot less than these guys make.

Post #31   4/23/12 11:46:32AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,545-881
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Darnok

I have said this before. I have an identical twin brother and we are very close and have been all of our lives.

And I would Kick the living Sh*t out of him for a lot less than these guys make.

Post #32   4/23/12 12:42:39PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by george112
I'm not gonna play that team that my best friend is on because I don't want my team to beat his because its going to hurt his feelings.

If your friendship is really that strong you would be friends regardless of the outcome of the fight.

yeah because playing your friend in basketball or baseball or hockey is really the same thing and trying to knock your friend unconscious.

edit: go find interviews of when Eric Staal gave his brother, Marc, a concussion during an NHL game and see how great he felt doing it. Marc missed almost half the season

Last edited 4/23/12 5:24PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #33   4/23/12 5:02:05PM   

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:
I believe that these MMA fighters earn enough money have should have enough respect for each other to be able to fight a team mate if need be. MMA fighters down my local gym who train together have fought before in competition. If a big pay day is on the line, they should do it.

When it comes to things like upsetting coaches or leaving fight camps then going after an ex training partner with bad intentions like the Rashad/Jones saga, the best way to settle that would be for both team mates to come to some mutual agreement that they could both leave the camp in preparation to fight each other, leave the coaches and the team mates out of it, Get in there and knock shit out of each other, then go out around vegas and get F@!king Hammered together after !!!

Chuck Liddell was right, Fight a team mate, then drink beers after. Although that wasn't the case with Chuck and Tito before the bust up.

Post #34   4/23/12 5:28:27PM   

LightsOUT23

Standup Guy

LightsOUT23 Avatar

Career:340-238
Chips:

Posted by Darnok

ha ha LOL.

Last edited 4/23/12 5:33PM server time by LightsOUT23
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #35   4/23/12 5:32:48PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,243-813
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by george112
I'm not gonna play that team that my best friend is on because I don't want my team to beat his because its going to hurt his feelings.

If your friendship is really that strong you would be friends regardless of the outcome of the fight.

yeah because playing your friend in basketball or baseball or hockey is really the same thing and trying to knock your friend unconscious.

edit: go find interviews of when Eric Staal gave his brother, Marc, a concussion during an NHL game and see how great he felt doing it. Marc missed almost half the season

A sport is a sport is a sport is a sport

Post #36   4/23/12 7:05:55PM   

infestructure

NOW KITH

infestructure Avatar

Career:734-445
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by the-king

if you fight the tite should be your number one goal no matter what its far more important than freindship imo

More important than spelling and punctuation too it seems

Post #37   4/23/12 8:12:59PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3