Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White expresses interest in Bellator's Eddie Alvarez and Hector Lombard

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,072-1,101
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Travesty145

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Travesty145

why are people so hung up on alvarez? he lost his last fight

Um No, Alvarez just won his last fight, this past Friday against Aoki, 1st rd TKO.

People are hung up on him, because he is the top LW fighter not in the UFC besides Melendez. Not saying he would come to the UFC and run through the division, but he would have some exciting match ups for him waiting.

the top lw fighter not in the ufc is michael chandler

Okay, I'll give you that Chandler is ahead of Alvarez, rankings wise, But all the hype is still around Alvarez coming to the UFC, not Chandler. What does that tell you?? You sound more like an Alvarez hater, so no need in trying to make you understand why people want to see Alvarez come to the UFC.

I dont think he sounds like a alvarez hater hes just reminding you to give credit to the guy who just beat.Eddie. & theres no hype for chandler to come to the ufc because hes tied down with bellator. I like alvarez but he would only be relevant for 5 more years tops. Chandler has another 10 years in front of him & thats why Eddie is expandable if your bellator

Last edited 4/23/12 2:40PM server time by Quezocrema0032
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   4/23/12 2:36:35PM   

Travesty145

MMA Regular

Travesty145 Avatar

Career:675-411
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Travesty145

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Travesty145

why are people so hung up on alvarez? he lost his last fight

Um No, Alvarez just won his last fight, this past Friday against Aoki, 1st rd TKO.

People are hung up on him, because he is the top LW fighter not in the UFC besides Melendez. Not saying he would come to the UFC and run through the division, but he would have some exciting match ups for him waiting.

the top lw fighter not in the ufc is michael chandler

Okay, I'll give you that Chandler is ahead of Alvarez, rankings wise, But all the hype is still around Alvarez coming to the UFC, not Chandler. What does that tell you?? You sound more like an Alvarez hater, so no need in trying to make you understand why people want to see Alvarez come to the UFC.

I dont think he sounds like a alvarez hater hes just reminding you to give credit to the guy who just beat.Eddie. & theres no hype for chandler to come to the ufc because hes tied down with bellator. I like alvarez but he would only be relevant for 5 more years tops. Chandler has another 10 years in front of him & thats why Eddie is expandable if your bellator

i like alvarez i just dont think hes as bad ass as everybody else apparently does. i didnt realize he was so highly touted

Post #17   4/29/12 6:32:05PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2