Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

you will see me tonight on tv!!

Print  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,606-1,380
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Tonight when you see the pay per view

When the fighters walk out look on the left hand aide of them. Roughly 10-15 sec when they start walking out

If u see a guy in a red silver star Jones shirt. I am not hard to miss. They fighters are walking out the tunnel next to my seat.

Believe me I will shove who ever is in my way to high five the fighters

Post #1   4/21/12 6:29:45PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think I saw you.

Post #2   4/21/12 7:09:21PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,347-1,299
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Didn't see you...any interesting observations ?

Post #3   4/22/12 9:12:49AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Well atlanta security sucks
Almost gone thrown out last night cause I got in a shouting match with the arena security.

Even though I was in second row. With each walk in every one from the above aisles was coming down to the front row every time. And when i went security would tell me to get back in my seat which was only a row above. Not just me but a few others but yet the people from like 20 rows up remained. So it got nasty for obvious reasons when we saw the other fans staying in the front.

Overall experience wasn't the best. Not the worst but Damm close. Security was bad at the Ufc tailgate party at the park as well. They were disorganized and very rude to the Ufc fans

Post #4   4/22/12 11:20:49AM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,115-870
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

Almost gone thrown out last night cause I got in a shouting match with the arena security.

Even though I was in second row. With each walk in every one from the above aisles was coming down to the front row every time. And when i went security would tell me to get back in my seat which was only a row above. Not just me but a few others but yet the people from like 20 rows up remained. So it got nasty for obvious reasons when we saw the other fans staying in the front.

Overall experience wasn't the best. Not the worst but Damm close. Security was bad at the Ufc tailgate party at the park as well. They were disorganized and very rude to the Ufc fans

so i wanna get this right here....you got mad and yelled at security because you got out of your seat and went to better ones? ummmm wow... you did something wrong regardless of what they let others do so you shouldnt be mad....

also just wanna say your like the coolest person ever i like so cant believe you were on TV and like touching fighters like omg.

Post #5   4/22/12 5:28:13PM   

Copenhagen

Good for Body and Soul

Copenhagen Avatar

Career:1,170-631
Chips:

Posted by tmas

so i wanna get this right here....you got mad and yelled at security because you got out of your seat and went to better ones? ummmm wow... you did something wrong regardless of what they let others do so you shouldnt be mad....

also just wanna say your like the coolest person ever i like so cant believe you were on TV and like touching fighters like omg.

I think it's about that time of the month to put a tampon in.

Last edited 4/22/12 9:14PM server time by copenhagen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   4/22/12 9:12:40PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
Not really out of my seat when i got one foot in my foot space leaning toward the rail. But having people from 20 rows up rushing in your space to take pics wasn't cool.

Post #7   4/22/12 10:42:37PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:919-578
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tmas

Really guy? He made it pretty clear that the only reason he was mad was that the security guards were ignoring the masses of other people who had decided to move up. Them telling Prozac to move back while letting all the other fans stay in the first row is pretty shitty, especially if he was basically just leaning forward.

Didn't have a problem with your comment til that asshole line at the end. Douchey comments like that are what dissuaded me from other MMA forum sites. Shitty negative hyperbole may be appreciated at Sherdog, but I've found a lot of people who enjoy intelligent/positive conversations here. Lets keep things pleasant.

Post #8   4/23/12 4:13:57PM   

Geoffo

Standup Guy

Geoffo Avatar

Career:176-119
Chips:

Posted by tmas

Don't say shit like that man, you're better than that.

Post #9   4/23/12 4:20:39PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Chips:
It's not hard to imagine
But believe me if you were sitting next to me seeing what was up. You would have been pissed as well

And it wasn't just me there where a few others fans a row up from me and on the other side that where even more pissed than I was and witnessing what was happening

Last edited 4/24/12 12:30AM server time by prozacnation1978
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   4/24/12 12:28:14AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by tmas

You obiviously couldn't get it right, he didn't leave his seat for better ones, only to go next to the aisle to slap up fighters.

Not sure if you were trying to troll him, if so troll harder, because that was lame, if not you're just coming off as an ass. or a jealous bitch.

Post #11   4/24/12 11:08:04AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,980-1,143
Chips:
Oooo. Handbags.......

Post #12   4/24/12 2:58:16PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:

Posted by tmas

FAIL!

Post #13   4/26/12 8:21:41PM   

Samps

MMA Regular

Samps Avatar

Career:610-346
Chips:
yea i dont think id like going to a live event as much as seeing it on a big screen. don't get me wrong, if the ufc ever came to the carrier dome in syracuse, my backyard, i'd def go but other than that not a fan of live sporting events

Post #14   4/28/12 12:04:09AM