Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Miguel Torres: Every Fight That I’ve Trained For I Haven’t Lost

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
As Miguel Torres continues his hunt to get back to another title shot, he says things have changed dramatically for him since his last run as champion.

He’d put the controversial Twitter situation behind him, but now Torres trains and gets ready as a professional and has learned how to say ‘no’ when commitments get in the way of his training.

Torres also opens up about past losses to Brian Bowles and Joseph Benavidez, and says that any time he’s had time and no injuries to train, he’s never lost.

Link

Post #1   4/20/12 12:22:57AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,027-597
Chips:
Balls. I like hearing how dedicated fighters are and how much they are putting in for the upcoming fight compared to other fights, but it just seems that every time a fighter credits his training before a fight, they always lose. It seems even more so when that fighter has been in the sport for a while. Here's to hoping I'm wrong and he "surprises" MacDonald this fight

Post #2   4/20/12 8:38:50AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Balls. I like hearing how dedicated fighters are and how much they are putting in for the upcoming fight compared to other fights, but it just seems that every time a fighter credits his training before a fight, they always lose. It seems even more so when that fighter has been in the sport for a while. Here's to hoping I'm wrong and he "surprises" MacDonald this fight

Hasn't Tito said he's trained harder than ever before 5 of his last 6 fights

Post #3   4/20/12 6:36:24PM