Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

X-Ray Confirms No Broken Bones for Siyar Bahadurzada

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
The good news for UFC welterweight Siyar Bahadurzada just keeps coming after his impressive knockout debut over the weekend.

Bahadurzada finally made his first appearance in the UFC on Saturday in Sweden, and his impact was felt immediately as he knocked out Paulo Thiago with one punch.

As Thiago rushed in looking for a clinch, Bahadurzada flattened him with a quick right hand that sent the Brazilian literally crashing to the mat.

The UFC rewarded the Afghan born fighter with a $50,000 ‘Knockout of the Night’ award.

The unfortunate part about the knockout however was that following the fight, Bahadurzada stated he believed he had a broken hand. He revealed that he may have actually first injured the hand in training, but never flinched about pulling out of the fight, and obviously it didn’t affect him too much with the one shot he landed to end Thiago’s night

Link

Post #1   4/17/12 1:28:37AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,026-1,730
Chips:
Good, I want him to be back in the cage again soon. Hell of a debut. Anyone else think a fight with Diego Sanchez would be a good place to go next?

Post #2   4/17/12 9:55:50AM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,629-937
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Good, I want him to be back in the cage again soon. Hell of a debut. Anyone else think a fight with Diego Sanchez would be a good place to go next?

I think that might be too big a step up for him right now although I would not be mad if that match was made at all!! I'm hoping they put him against Neer/Pyle winner or Hathaway/Krauss winner. Welterweight is pretty jammed packed right now as most guys are already scheduled to fight

Post #3   4/17/12 11:06:09AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
No broken bones for Siyar.....but in other news, a broken jaw for Paulo.

Post #4   4/17/12 7:15:48PM