Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jon Jones: Rashad Evans Trained with a Kid; Now He Meets the Man

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,146-1,245
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
What is there left to say that hasn’t already been said?

The rivalry that’s been brewing between former teammates Jon Jones and Rashad Evans has been going on for over a year now, and there are very few secrets left to reveal.

The story has been told time and time again. Once close friends and training partners, now bitter enemies and opponents, Jones and Evans are headed on a collision course for one of the biggest fights in UFC history.

Evans has said in numerous interviews that he’s in Jones’ head, and that he’s mentally stronger than his former teammate. Jones has fired back with much of the same ideology at Evans.

The talk will all come to a close on April 21 at UFC 145 in Atlanta, but has the talk and the mind games already been overblown as the two fighters head into the bout?

Link

Post #1   4/17/12 1:21:02AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,135-655
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I realize that this may be an echo chamber for myself, but I reread this articles title and all I can think of is the boy becoming day man, defeater of the night man. So really Jones vs Evans is Dayman vs Nightman.

Post #2   4/18/12 9:23:22AM