Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Nate Mohr is back... who else is excited?

Print  
Posted By Message

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
Nate more is back and will compete at the next UFN (which I have no idea why it isn't up here yet).
Even though he lost his last fight against Kurt Pellegrino I was still impressed by his hand speed and athleticism. I think what he lacked was experience.

I hope he's trained hard for this fight and will let his hands fly in his upcoming fight against another great stand-up fighter in Luke Caudillo.

Post #1   5/22/07 8:51:23PM   

xthe_scottx

In Full Mount

Career:342-173
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

Nate more is back and will compete at the next UFN (which I have no idea why it isn't up here yet).
Even though he lost his last fight against Kurt Pellegrino I was still impressed by his hand speed and athleticism. I think what he lacked was experience.

I hope he's trained hard for this fight and will let his hands fly in his upcoming fight against another great stand-up fighter in Luke Caudillo.

I definitely wanted to see him again in the UFC. I couldn't believe he was fighting in MMA instead of boxing with the hand speed he has (was a Golden Glove champ though). He is my pick in the upcoming fight with Caudillo and I'm sure he will be a big name in the LW division in the future.

Last edited 5/23/07 12:24AM server time by xthe_scottx
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   5/23/07 12:12:21AM   

hado3

Barred

hado3 Avatar

Career:238-133
Camp: Team Corral
Chips:
nate morh is a bum

i tapped him last july in a grappling tournament(NAGA Chicago July 16, 2006)

Post #3   6/27/07 5:55:54PM