Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Antonio McKee returns to face Chad Dietmeyer at 'Untamed 2' on May 30 in Anaheim

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 39-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,703-1,488
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Extreme Fighters World Championship is back with "The Untamed 2" on Friday, May 30 at The Grove of Anaheim, California. This is the debut event for EFWC on GFL.tv and the organization looks to make a splash in a big way with a stacked card and a hotly anticipated main event. "The Untamed 2" will no doubt build on the growing momentum of high level events that EFWC presents.

In the main event, Antonio McKee (27-4-2) fights Chad Dietmeyer (8-1) in a lightweight scrap. McKee is a former UFC veteran, a former champion with MFC and an IFL standout. There is not a better fighter in the game that can control a fight and take it to the ground and keep it on the ground like McKee. McKee went on an 8 year undefeated streak and looks to continue his two-fight streak he is currently riding.

For Dietmeyer, this will be a huge step up in competition and with it comes a huge career opportunity. Dietmeyer has fought on the Arizona circuit for some time, grabbing regional titles and a victory over the vaunted McKee would do wonders for his future.

Link

Post #1   3/29/12 9:28:50AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,416-1,238
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I don't see it happening, but please Dietmeyer, win.

Post #2   3/29/12 11:13:03AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
WAR Black Fedor

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   3/29/12 11:15:36AM