Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Quick Quote: Thiago Silva is ready to die in Sweden

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,843-1,563
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
"The fact that I have not fought in a year will not affect me at all. I have been rehabilitating my injuries and training harder than ever to prove that I am one of the best fighters in the world. I am ready and healthy. April 14 in Sweden will be an amazing night! I think I'm a good fighter and I have potential to a champion one day and I will work hard to get it. I have healed my injuries and have been training very hard. The fight in Sweden will showcase how much I have improved and how hungry I am to win. My prediction is that I will fight hard like a true warrior. Everybody knows my style. When I step in the Octagon, I go to kill or die, and I will do the same on April 14th, and I will be ten times more aggressive because this fight is very important for me."

Link

Post #1   3/27/12 2:10:48PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
After Thiago gets KTFO - - he can recover in a Swedish hospital, dining on Swedish Meatballs.

Last edited 3/27/12 2:30PM server time by chael_sonnen
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   3/27/12 2:30:17PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

After Thiago gets KTFO - - he can recover in a Swedish hospital, dining on Swedish Meatballs.

With me at his hospital bedside!!!!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #3   3/27/12 3:31:33PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:519-361
Chips:
we already know what thiago brings to the table and i think he will perform just as good as before. the real question is gustafsen's(sp?) talent. i dont think he has really fought any big names, i dont consider "the janitor" a big name anymore. i would love to see him KO silva but i dont think its gonna happen.

Post #4   3/27/12 5:58:31PM   

ShOgUnWANDerlei

Learning to Sprawl

ShOgUnWANDerlei Avatar

Career:115-93
Chips:
Silva can win this fight. Its going to be tough but still possible.

Post #5   4/5/12 10:34:38PM