Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

'TUF: Brazil' premiere streams Sunday at 11:30 p.m. ET, elimination-round matchups set

Print  
Posted By Message

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,732-1,514
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
The season debut of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" is just five days away.

UFC officials confirmed with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that the first international edition of the UFC's long-running reality series will stream Sunday on TUF.tv with subtitles.

Additionally, the matchups are set for the show's elimination round of fights.

"TUF: Brazil," which 16 featherweight and 16 middleweight fighters from Brazil, is currently in production in the South American country. Unlike the new live season in the U.S., the Brazil version – which features Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort as coaches – is taped and pre-packaged.

The first episode of "TUF: Brazil" debuts Sunday evening on Globo following "Big Brother" in Brazil. The start time will fluctuate slightly from week to week due to the reality show, but UFC officials said it'll stream on TUF.tv each week at 11:30 p.m. ET (8:30 p.m. PT).

Additionally, FUEL TV will air the series at some point, but no dates or airtimes have been confirmed. It's now expected to air later this spring or summer...

Full Story

Post #1   3/21/12 10:31:11AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,276-1,203
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Additionally, FUEL TV will air the series at some point, but no dates or airtimes have been confirmed. It's now expected to air later this spring or summer...

Full Story

Horrible idea, imo. By then, I'll know the results and will have zero desire to watch. I'm guessing I won't be alone.

Post #2   3/21/12 11:01:09AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Horrible idea, imo. By then, I'll know the results and will have zero desire to watch. I'm guessing I won't be alone.

then watch it with the rest of us on Sunday nights

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   3/21/12 11:26:33AM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 40-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,726-1,499
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by emfleek

Post #4   3/21/12 11:46:08AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,475-898
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by emfleek

I'm in! Hot damn I am excited. I had no idea this season/series would be starting so soon!

I do agree with Fleek though. This is five days away and we don't even have a programming schedule? That's a bad job by Zuffa. I'll DVR the show just to try and bolster ratings. But IMO, you have to figure the people that would be interested in watching TUF Brasil on FUEL are the same people who are going to be streaming the show on Sundays.

This makes less sense than having to wait three months for the WSOP Main Event final table.

Post #5   3/21/12 2:37:45PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,276-1,203
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by emfleek

No, thanks. I'd rather *not* fall asleep behind the wheel on my way to work Monday morning.

Post #6   3/21/12 3:06:10PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,380-1,274
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I may check it out but it should be on tv who wants to see it this summer after it wraps up with finale in June

Post #7   3/22/12 10:18:00AM