Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Video Game Thread

Print  
  Page 7 of 16   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>
Posted By Message

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,897-1,500
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

The lady hooked me up with Black Ops 2. So far it seems superior to the last 2, and maybe even MW2. Also, most people playing it are complete noobs at this point so I can scoop up the easy kills and lead the team without having a clue where I am. Who sucks at aiming now, bitches

is it better than WaW? imo that was is the greatest COD game ever

Damn straight. I still play WaW all the time. Still have yet to play it on Zombie mode I like it so much

Post #91   11/14/12 7:07:53PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Halo 4 FTW!

Post #92   11/14/12 7:22:38PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,671-1,523
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'm loving Black Ops 2. The create a class system is cool, a lot of the new killstreak rewards are pretty cool, and i like the separate weapon and character leveling. If anyone wants to play I'm DDMoop on 360.

Post #93   11/29/12 2:10:28PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,311-856
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:
Just beat Leons campaign in Resident Evil 6.

I have to say I'm a HUGE resident evil fan and this game just didn't live up to the expectations I had for it. I have basically no interest in the game but only in the hugely complex story. I love the story and all the characters and how it ties all together. It's basically an interactive book to me and ill keep playing the games to get to the next "chapter"

However if the game would go back to its roots I'd love the game as I once did.

Week and a half ago completed the Halo 4 campaign.
Now to go back through on legendary

Post #94   11/29/12 2:57:56PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
The general hardcore player consensus on Black Ops 2 is that this is by far the worst COD to ever be put out there. The game has become more arcade like. The scorestreaks are 110% great but perks, weapons, maps, attachements etc have all hit a new low. The game gets a 7/10 for mulitplayer

Post #95   11/29/12 3:04:21PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

The general hardcore player consensus on Black Ops 2 is that this is by far the worst COD to ever be put out there. The game has become more arcade like. The scorestreaks are 110% great but perks, weapons, maps, attachements etc have all hit a new low. The game gets a 7/10 for mulitplayer

Well, they changed the game up a lot. Taking a semi-automatic and making it fully automatic with an attachment, and having attachments(and tons of them) replace some things that the perks used to do are cool ideas. The perks aren't nearly as strong as they were before, but I kind of like that. You have to get by more on ability rather than build. I like the option to keep things permanently once you prestige as well, not just guns, but the couple of perks that are worth a shit that you don't get until later. Things are so customizable now that there are many more ways to play than before, although camping bitches will always be camping bitches.

Plus the hardcores have Doritos stained fingers, stale mountain dew code red breath and live in their mom's basements so fuck those guys anyway.

Post #96   11/29/12 3:20:52PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher
You have to get by more on ability rather than build.

Thats where i think youre wrong. There are ppl that use the Skorpion EVO that couldnt aim to save their life but now they can spray 1000 bullets a second and get lucky. Plus now everyone just uses a target finder so even the blindest of the blind players can sit back and wait for the red square to pop up

Last edited 11/29/12 3:39PM server time by mkiv9secsupra
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #97   11/29/12 3:38:43PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cowcatcher

Thats where i think youre wrong. There are ppl that use the Skorpion EVO that couldnt aim to save their life but now they can spray 1000 bullets a second and get lucky. Plus now everyone just uses a target finder so even the blindest of the blind players can sit back and wait for the red square to pop up

That's true in the case of the skorpion, I have to give you that.

Post #98   11/29/12 3:39:45PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cowcatcher

what level do I get that at? Is it the automatic equivalent of a noob tube? I can only win with those

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #99   11/29/12 8:47:42PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cowcatcher

what level do I get that at? Is it the automatic equivalent of a noob tube? I can only win with those

It's at level 50 something out of 55, it's a submachine gun that just sprays bullets like crazy.

Post #100   11/29/12 9:00:50PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,351-1,264
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Mass Effect 3 Omega dlc was released a few days ago. Probably gonna skip it for now, as it's $15, for roughly 4 hours of gameplay.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #101   11/29/12 10:28:50PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,126-652
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cowcatcher

It's at level 50 something out of 55, it's a submachine gun that just sprays bullets like crazy.

Bros, you all need to push through the pain with the FN FAL. I can handle the semi auto since I also crush fools with the TAK pistol, but when you unlock fire select, you can go full auto with the FAL making it fucking insane.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I recently purchased Dishonored. It took a bit of time to get into and I barely followed the plot since I don't like to read and I watch tv while playing video games so I don't have much volume going on during the conversations. However, this game is pretty damn fun. You sneak around and murder people, but you can poison them, hit them with bottles, etc. One thing I have noticed which bothers me, is yet another attempt of a video game to instill some kind of moral code onto the player. The more people you kill the more zombieish things, rat packs (nearly invincible), and the darker the outcome. I'm sorry, but I'm an assassin and if the guards of this police state try to go about their business, they're gonna get popped. I shouldn't be judged for murking fools who clearly deserve it. Still, it is very fun.

Post #102   11/30/12 11:37:14AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Chips:
A few of my friends have persevered through the FAL to unlock the full auto and they love it too. I'll get around to it eventually.

Post #103   11/30/12 11:39:22AM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:843-588
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by cowcatcher

Bros, you all need to push through the pain with the FN FAL. I can handle the semi auto since I also crush fools with the TAK pistol, but when you unlock fire select, you can go full auto with the FAL making it fucking insane.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I recently purchased Dishonored. It took a bit of time to get into and I barely followed the plot since I don't like to read and I watch tv while playing video games so I don't have much volume going on during the conversations. However, this game is pretty damn fun. You sneak around and murder people, but you can poison them, hit them with bottles, etc. One thing I have noticed which bothers me, is yet another attempt of a video game to instill some kind of moral code onto the player. The more people you kill the more zombieish things, rat packs (nearly invincible), and the darker the outcome. I'm sorry, but I'm an assassin and if the guards of this police state try to go about their business, they're gonna get popped. I shouldn't be judged for murking fools who clearly deserve it. Still, it is very fun.

you are an assassin which means you really are only supposed to kill your target. But with that being said I have Dishonored as well and I try to be silent and only take out the target but sometimes it is too damn hard and when you have such awesome powers it is also hard to only get rid of one person.

Post #104   11/30/12 12:18:53PM   

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:958-600
Chips:
Been on this one for a few days now. Great game.

Post #105   11/30/12 12:24:51PM   

Page 7 of 16   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>