Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Video Game Thread

Print  
  Page 6 of 16   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>
Posted By Message

jakewalters

BJ PENN FOREVER

jakewalters Avatar

Career:872-548
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
BTW -- Here's the link for a free 15-day Gamefly free trial. Cancel after the trial.. Gamefly sucks. I decided to buy a month of service and regretted it. Horrible customer service too.

LINK

Last edited 6/17/12 4:07AM server time by jakewalters
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #76   6/17/12 4:06:01AM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Chips:
Just bought Lollipop Chainsaw, its interesting snd it hasn't gotten old yet but i can see how it might over time. I just really like Zombies and half naked women so it grabbed my attention

Post #77   6/17/12 9:12:17PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
Mass Effect 3 extended cut DLC just came out today for the 360. it's in the marketplace for FREE

Post #78   6/26/12 10:57:46PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Mass Effect 3 extended cut DLC just came out today for the 360. it's in the marketplace for FREE

That's so awesome man I'm playing through it again, so its perfect timing.

Picked up the first Gears of War. It was only $3 at Best Buy, and I couldn't pass it up. Hopefully I can find some time to play it.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #79   6/26/12 11:49:11PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,040-604
Chips:
Just got back into Elder Scrolls. Awesome.
edit: yeah I meant skyrim I guess. I keep wanting to call it Oblivion.

Last edited 6/28/12 11:27AM server time by airkerma

Post #80   6/28/12 10:02:28AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,159-691
Chips:
Mario Sunshine
Worked out how to use a Wii as a GameCube so brought 2 Controllers, 4 games and a memory card

These new games are BS IMO. Last game I brought was UFC 3.

I own a PS3/360 and a wii and just the more I think about games produced at the moment, there all just crap thats slightly edited and sold for £40-50 - what like $75?
Like really
Yeah sure release Cod 6.5 or whatever
Gameplay argh yeah gameplays the same as we use the same engine
Don't worry about graphics cause its identical to last years
But look here's some new guns and a new map
So it will probably sell for a stupid price

I will sit here with my N64, make shift GameCube/Wii, my PS2
With a Mario case for my smartphone and sit playing the classics such as Zelda whereby the story lines make about as much sense as a relationship between kitchen comdiments, but still are a better love story than twilight
And the game actually increases with difficulty unlike online modes for most games out now you waste your life playing a game and it's like well done here's loads of awesome stuff to make it easy to kill n00bs
How about the opposite
You begin with awesome stuff and the better you get things get taken away so it's actually a challenge

Skyrim

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #81   6/28/12 11:20:54AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,159-691
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Mario Sunshine
Worked out how to use a Wii as a GameCube so brought 2 Controllers, 4 games and a memory card

These new games are BS IMO. Last game I brought was UFC 3.

I own a PS3/360 and a wii and just the more I think about games produced at the moment, there all just crap thats slightly edited and sold for £40-50 - what like $75?
Like really
Yeah sure release Cod 6.5 or whatever
Gameplay argh yeah gameplays the same as we use the same engine
Don't worry about graphics cause its identical to last years
But look here's some new guns and a new map
So it will probably sell for a stupid price

I will sit here with my N64, make shift GameCube/Wii, my PS2
With a Mario case for my smartphone and sit playing the classics such as Zelda whereby the story lines make about as much sense as a relationship between kitchen comdiments, but still are a better love story than twilight
And the game actually increases with difficulty unlike online modes for most games out now you waste your life playing a game and it's like well done here's loads of awesome stuff to make it easy to kill n00bs
How about the opposite
You begin with awesome stuff and the better you get things get taken away so it's actually a challenge

Skyrim don't even get me started

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #82   6/28/12 11:22:54AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Chips:
I dusted off the ol' PS2 last week, have been playing, The Suffering, GTA Liberty City Stories, Jaws, and Fifa 01.

Post #83   11/10/12 5:21:39PM   

Ordep

Go Braves!

Ordep Avatar

Career:1,039-621
Camp: Beat Down System
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

I dusted off the ol' PS2 last week, have been playing, The Suffering, GTA Liberty City Stories, Jaws, and Fifa 01.

I saw "Jaws" and thought "WTF, a Jaws game". Looked into youtube for some gameplay footage. Saw the beginning of a level and thought "Oh, cool you gotta hunt the shark" then it happened ...

Destroy the two fishing boats

Holy fuck! you use the Shark?! and the idea is to freaking wreck the boats?! How come I didn't knew about this game. Going to Gamestop later today to see if I can find a copy. I'm glad I got the old fat PS3 that reads PS1 and PS2.

To contribute to the topic... I started living by myself again a few months ago and to cut costs I didn't get Internet or cable so on my last visit to PR I brought back my PS3 to have something to do in the free time. Been playing Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 2 (what a fucking awesome game), DJ Hero, LBP, and Street Fighter. Kind of nice being out of the gaming loop for a while then go back and get all these old games for cheap but they are still new and awesome for you. Specially Uncharted 2.

Post #84   11/10/12 5:35:33PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:909-516
Chips:

Posted by Ordep

Holy fuck! you use the Shark?! and the idea is to freaking wreck the boats?! How come I didn't knew about this game. Going to Gamestop later today to see if I can find a copy. I'm glad I got the old fat PS3 that reads PS1 and PS2.

The one I'm playing is called Jaws Unleashed actually. You don't just wreck boats, it's basically like a Grand Theft Auto, you have to do missions, but can free roam when not doing one, plus there are side missions.

If Gamestop doesn't have it, check Amazon for it used.

Last edited 11/10/12 7:02PM server time by buffalodave

Post #85   11/10/12 7:02:04PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,263-1,218
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I've been playing Mass Effect 3 again. Gonna finish it a second time through, then finally finish the first one.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #86   11/10/12 8:24:41PM   

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:779-547
Camp: TKO
Chips:
9 days till I waste my life away with Hitman. Also happy 1 year anniversary to Skyrim!

Post #87   11/11/12 5:19:01PM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,040-604
Chips:
The lady hooked me up with Black Ops 2. So far it seems superior to the last 2, and maybe even MW2. Also, most people playing it are complete noobs at this point so I can scoop up the easy kills and lead the team without having a clue where I am. Who sucks at aiming now, bitches

Post #88   11/14/12 9:02:49AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

The lady hooked me up with Black Ops 2. So far it seems superior to the last 2, and maybe even MW2. Also, most people playing it are complete noobs at this point so I can scoop up the easy kills and lead the team without having a clue where I am. Who sucks at aiming now, bitches

is it better than WaW? imo that was is the greatest COD game ever

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #89   11/14/12 5:11:12PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Chips:
Got Black Ops 2 yesterday and im liking the game a lot. I lime that they brought back Mason from the first one but it alsi jumos forward and you okay as his son. Woods is alsoin it both from before and the present. My only problem is that Ed Harris doesnt reprise his role from Black Ops and instead have someone else playing Hudson.

There is a new branching storyline for the campaign that has permanent death that I haven't encountered yet. How you finish it will have an impact on the overall story. Not sure how ill like it but it makes it interesting and reminds me of the Mass Effect series

Post #90   11/14/12 5:33:16PM   

Page 6 of 16   <<   3     4     5     6     7     8     9   >>