Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dan Hardy Talks UFC 146, Proving He Belongs And Training With Lorenzo Fertitta At 'Secret Gym'

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
There comes a time in every fighter's life when they need to question their motivation for their chosen career path. For Dan Hardy, it wasn't quite as clear as he wanted it to be over the last 2 years. With 4 tough losses, camp changes, and management shake-ups, the drive and desire to compete was still missing a vital element, anger. Dan has stated in recent interviews that he's regained that element, and is reacquainting himself with that spark growing in him, as the clocks and calendars edge closer to his UFC 146 bout with Duane Ludwig. I recently spoke with Dan about the changes he's put in place to get his name back in the win column.

Link

Post #1   3/15/12 12:29:21AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,439-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think he's letting his fans vote on having his hair be green, blue, or pink for this fight if I remember seeing it right on Twitter. We're gonna see a different Dan Hardy!

Post #2   3/15/12 1:10:01AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,491-903
Chips:
No wonder Dan Hardy is on a four fight losing streak. Look who he has for a training partner!

J/k. Hopefully Dan is getting in a good camp. If not, I would imagine being Fertitta's trainer would be quite a lucrative position, and probably involve less brain damage than being a cage fighter.

Post #3   3/15/12 2:12:43AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,284-1,206
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I think he's letting his fans vote on having his hair be green, blue, or pink for this fight if I remember seeing it right on Twitter. We're gonna see a different Dan Hardy!

Dan could lose every fight from here on out and I'd still root for him. Easily my favorite "personality" in MMA.

Post #4   3/15/12 9:00:30AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by emfleek
Dan could lose every fight from here on out and I'd still root for him. Easily my favorite "personality" in MMA.

bring him on the show!

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   3/15/12 12:02:02PM