Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dominick Cruz Opens as Solid Favorite Over Rival Urijah Faber

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,086-1,216
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber will close out their trilogy of fights this July, and the odds for the third fight have just been released.

Link

Post #1   3/15/12 12:13:45AM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:
Don't agree with the odds but its whatever. Faber is more well rounded and has a better chance at finishing the fight. I think Dominick should be a favorite but only a slight favorite, the 2nd fight could've gone either way and I think we'll have another scrappy decision again going either way but Faber getting stoppage or sub is very possible if you ask me.

Post #2   3/15/12 12:18:54AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,075-626
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'll take Cruz in this one since he's the champ. It seems like the challenger needs to win each round convincingly in order to dethrone the champ. Any close rounds go to the champ I think. I just don't see Faber being able to get it done convincingly enough, but if he were to win I think it would be better for the sport and the division.

Post #3   3/15/12 9:56:46AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I dont agree with those odds, but if you wanna put money on Faber this is the time...I don't think the odds will get any better for him

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #4   3/15/12 11:33:34AM