Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jake Ellenberger Wants Condit But Open to Fight with Martin Kampmann

Print  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,062-1,210
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
If Carlos Condit’s ultimate decision is to sit and wait for the return of UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre later this year, then that leaves a couple of top contenders awaiting match-ups of their own.

At the top of that list sits Jake Ellenberger, who is currently riding a six fight win streak, most recently defeating Diego Sanchez at UFC on Fuel TV 1 in February.

Ellenberger’s wish list starts with a rematch against Condit, who defeated him in his UFC debut, when he stepped in on a month’s notice to face the former WEC champion.

Speaking to Fuel TV’s UFC Tonight, Ellenberger thinks now is the best time for him to face Condit, and he believes he’s earned it.

Link

Post #1   3/15/12 12:10:24AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:
I'm still hoping for MacDonald vs Eburger, but that probably won't happen. I think Kampmann has a very good chance to beat burger, as his technique is much better standing up.

Post #2   3/15/12 9:54:51AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
imo MacDonald needs 1 more win (after beating Che Mills) to start fighting guys at the top of the division.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   3/15/12 11:29:03AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:1,067-623
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

imo MacDonald needs 1 more win (after beating Che Mills) to start fighting guys at the top of the division.

You are unfortunately correct. Imo he is in top 3 in ww as far as talent goes, with his most recent loss being a very strange stoppage to Condit and I thought he clearly had the first two rounds in the bag. A friend of mine keeps saying he has the roids look on his shoulders and back, but I just hope that's false since I believe him to be the future of ww.

Post #4   3/15/12 2:27:08PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Bubbles

You are unfortunately correct. Imo he is in top 3 in ww as far as talent goes, with his most recent loss being a very strange stoppage to Condit and I thought he clearly had the first two rounds in the bag. A friend of mine keeps saying he has the roids look on his shoulders and back, but I just hope that's false since I believe him to be the future of ww.

Hes young and IM sure hes been tested...Rolling around on sweaty mats...but never know...

Post #5   3/18/12 3:38:04PM