Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ian McCall vs. Demetrious Johnson Rematch Tentatively Set For TUF Live Finale

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 42-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,957-1,617
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Dana White said they'd rematch in April, but scheduling can be a pain and it looks like they'll have to wait until June. Flyweights Demetrious Johnson and Ian McCall, who went to a controversial draw at UFC on FX 2, will meet again on June 1st at the Ultimate Fighter Live Finale to see who advances to the flyweight tournament finals and faces Joseph Benavidez.. MMAInterviews.tv has the news:

According to sources close to the fighters, the UFC is hoping to feature the Flyweight Tournament rematch between Ian McCall and Demetrious Johnson at the Finale of "The Ultimate Fighter 15? taking place June 1st in Las Vegas.

Link

Post #1   3/14/12 8:05:54PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
I still got Johnson UD even though I thought McCall won their first fight

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   3/14/12 9:32:40PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,629-937
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'll most likely go ahead and pick Mccall this time around. He seems pretty motivated to do better than he did and he's a smart fighter, I believe he'll pull it off.

Post #3   3/14/12 11:13:20PM