Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

WOOOOOOO! Just won Strikeforce tickets from Miesha Tate!

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Just be careful if you do get some foreign substance in your eye. Let's say you get a nice staph infection going. The staph eventually eats your eye away, and you have to wear a patch over it. Meanwhile, cowcatcher and Kpro get turned on by the patch, and dream about making the crevasse a glory hole. Now you have to sleep with one eye open, see what I did there, and worry about the dynamic duo sneaking in your house while you snooze, and skull f'n ya through your eye hole. Could get real messy. I guess what I'm sayin is, just be safe.

I'm waiting for the bad part...

Post #31   3/2/12 10:43:25PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,297-1,230
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kopower

Just be careful if you do get some foreign substance in your eye. Let's say you get a nice staph infection going. The staph eventually eats your eye away, and you have to wear a patch over it. Meanwhile, cowcatcher and Kpro get turned on by the patch, and dream about making the crevasse a glory hole. Now you have to sleep with one eye open, see what I did there, and worry about the dynamic duo sneaking in your house while you snooze, and skull f'n ya through your eye hole. Could get real messy. I guess what I'm sayin is, just be safe.

I'm waiting for the bad part...

Who knows what other infection you could pick up from those two. Could be some new super STD.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #32   3/2/12 11:00:52PM   

DavidAvellan

MMA Regular

DavidAvellan Avatar

Career:2-
Chips:
Nice! Congrats.

Post #33   3/3/12 2:57:39AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Who knows what other infection you could pick up from those two. Could be some new super STD.

ghonasyphaids is pretty intense

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #34   3/3/12 1:14:57PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by kopower

ghonasyphaids is pretty intense

You're preaching to the choir.

Post #35   3/4/12 10:48:00AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Great time last night. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Post #36   3/4/12 7:23:27PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3