Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mark Hunt

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Hendo67

MMA Sensei

Hendo67 Avatar

Career:1,066-730
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
Mark Hunt has always been one of my favorite fighters ever, i honestly think he has one of the most legit records in MMA, hell even his 6 fight losing skid was impressive (Mousasi, Manhoef, Fedor, Overeem, Barnett...McCorkle?)

The guys record is 8-7, i guarantee you had 80% of the fighters fought the competition he has, their records would be where his is, be it 8-7 or say 17-12, 20-16 etc.

Hunt is a beauty, he's never had an easy fight in his career in my opinion.

Post #31   2/28/12 6:47:54PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by postman

All I want to see is a fights with Strueve and Pat Berry. Then see where he goes from there. It was not that long ago he had his arm ripped off by McKorkel. I'm Pretty sure JDS and Overreem Both have much better ground games then that guy. As JJfreak said Hunt looked good in the clinch but that range with Alister is not where anyone wants to find themselves.

In all fairness, when Overeem clinched up with Hunt in their last fight, Hunt immediately threw Overeem to the ground.

Post #32   2/29/12 4:10:03PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Hendo67

Mark Hunt has always been one of my favorite fighters ever, i honestly think he has one of the most legit records in MMA, hell even his 6 fight losing skid was impressive (Mousasi, Manhoef, Fedor, Overeem, Barnett...McCorkle?)

The guys record is 8-7, i guarantee you had 80% of the fighters fought the competition he has, their records would be where his is, be it 8-7 or say 17-12, 20-16 etc.

Hunt is a beauty, he's never had an easy fight in his career in my opinion.

I completely agree. What ever organization Hunt fights in, they seem to always throw him to the wolves and that is only because Hunt is such a bad ass.

Hunt could have easily been a ufc champion if he started mma a bit sooner. Who knows?....I think he has a legitimate chance right now. His take down defense is getting better and it looks like he is training all the aspects of mma.

Hunt will fight for the ufc heavy weight title at the end of this year or early 2013. Here's to wishful thinking.

Post #33   2/29/12 4:59:06PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3