Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

For years I have wondered - prozacnation1978

Print  
  Page 1 of 7     1     2     3     4   >>
Posted By Message

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Finally the questions come out -

Prozacnation, I have to ask a long list of questions relating to your photo.... The longer I look at it the more I get confused I'm not sure whether to marvel in it's epicness or what?!...

We'll begin at the bottom and work our way up

Why a purple table?
Is that a tattoo or a watch or neither on your wrist?
Are you sitting on a stool or just standing?
Are you praying?
Why is the room so empty?
Is that a mattress in the background?
Who's on your mattress
Why is there a dead body on your mattress?
Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors for a photo?
Who took the photo?
Why does your light shine as bright as the sun?
How many attempts did you make because you were blinking?

Last edited 2/23/12 5:18PM server time by jjeans
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #1   2/23/12 4:24:55PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
I too have some questions

What is sticking on the wall above the mattress?
What kind of cell phone is that?
What's in the cardboard box?
Is that a sword beside the lamp?
Why aren't there bed sheets on the mattress?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   2/23/12 4:29:27PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

I too have some questions

What's in the cardboard box?

Careful you might not like the answer,

Post #3   2/23/12 5:11:11PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-43

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,344-866
Chips:

Post #4   2/23/12 5:14:23PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Are you flexing?
Is the taco meat (chest hair) real?
Did you edit the picture with red eye reduction?
Why is the light on when it's that bright outside?
Is this the best background you could find for the picture?
Do you have legs? If not, how did you lose them?
If you have legs, t looks hot there, were your balls sticking to them?
I see you're wearing a wife-beater; who is in the background?

Last edited 2/23/12 5:27PM server time by Kpro

Post #5   2/23/12 5:26:25PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
Haha this is a funny thread .

I can't even remember prozacnation1978 having a different Avatar.

These questions need to be answered!!!!

Post #6   2/23/12 5:33:12PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 34-43

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,344-866
Chips:
Was it Valentines Day when this picture was taken? or do you usually decorate your home with cardboard cupids & paper hearts?

Does that lamp have a 5000 watt light bulb in it? or is the room just beginning to engulf in flames?

Is this emoticon you -> ?

Last edited 2/23/12 5:59PM server time by shanetpain

Post #7   2/23/12 5:56:34PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Chips:
Is that your many faces of Fedor try?

Are you selling tickets to the guns show?

Last edited 2/23/12 6:55PM server time by buffalodave

Post #8   2/23/12 6:43:17PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Chips:
This thread has me rolling

But on a serious note, we need answers dammit

Post #9   2/23/12 6:52:00PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,115-670
Chips:
Via PM, a pure tease of a reply

Sent by prozacnation1978

It was a few years back. I was in my sisters new apt she just moved in that day so all the furniture wasn't there it is a mattress. She talked me into taking new photos of me for some dating sites. I just lost 50 pounds and was toned up. Not a dead body but probably one of my siblings watching tv. I was sitting and didnt know how to pose or smile for a pic. I need to update my pics for this site. Just lazy about doing it

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 2/23/12 7:23PM server time by jjeans

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #10   2/23/12 7:14:39PM   

BeeR

MMA Sensei

BeeR Avatar

Career:681-411
Chips:
:

epic thread.

Post #11   2/23/12 7:40:59PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
Those are indeed very good questions and thank you, Prozacnation, for clarifying some of Jjeans concerns. I too have a concern of my own and it involves the lighting. I noticed there is a bright light in the right corner from where the picture is taken - but if you look closely, there is obviously another light source in the room.......and I only know this because I am a true investigator.

If you look closely at your sunglasses, you will notice a light reflection. I want to say you had the window opened and it is the reflection of the sun but upon further forensic investigation, I am almost ready to rule out - that it was a reflection of the sun. The reason I said 'almost' is because you were wearing the shades during this photo shot which would support the theory that the sun was indeed in your eyes - and because of that, I am now back to square one.

From the spacing of the room, I would imagine the desk or table is sitting adjacent to a wall or window. Also, from the picture itself, it looks as though the picture was taken from about 10 feet away which would suggest the person taking the photo would have to take it from outside the window.

After viewing all the forensic evidence, I have come to the conclusion you were sitting on this desk or table while resting after loading and unloading some heavy stuff which would explain the bulging biceps. You were sitting there - thinking you could be watching MMA right now on a perfect Saturday afternoon instead of helping your sister with the move - all the while praying the move in would end quickly so you can get back to watching MMA and going online on Playground.

Your sister spotted something wrong with the apartment or house and decided to take pictures of it - but she couldn't help notice her brother was such a handsome hunk after he lost all that weight - and so she decided to take a picture of you. She said, "Prozac, look up," and you looked up and that was when she took the shot.

Now of course that does not explain the light reflection in your sunglasses - and once again - I am back to square one.

Can you please explain the light reflection in your sunglasses, Mr. Prozacnation?

Post #12   2/23/12 10:15:53PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Those are indeed very good questions and thank you, Prozacnation, for clarifying some of Jjeans concerns. I too have a concern of my own and it involves the lighting. I noticed there is a bright light in the right corner from where the picture is taken - but if you look closely, there is obviously another light source in the room.......and I only know this because I am a true investigator.

If you look closely at your sunglasses, you will notice a light reflection. I want to say you had the window opened and it is the reflection of the sun but upon further forensic investigation, I am almost ready to rule out - that it was a reflection of the sun. The reason I said 'almost' is because you were wearing the shades during this photo shot which would support the theory that the sun was indeed in your eyes - and because of that, I am now back to square one.

From the spacing of the room, I would imagine the desk or table is sitting adjacent to a wall or window. Also, from the picture itself, it looks as though the picture was taken from about 10 feet away which would suggest the person taking the photo would have to take it from outside the window.

After viewing all the forensic evidence, I have come to the conclusion you were sitting on this desk or table while resting after loading and unloading some heavy stuff which would explain the bulging biceps. You were sitting there - thinking you could be watching MMA right now on a perfect Saturday afternoon instead of helping your sister with the move - all the while praying the move in would end quickly so you can get back to watching MMA and going online on Playground.

Your sister spotted something wrong with the apartment or house and decided to take pictures of it - but she couldn't help notice her brother was such a handsome hunk after he lost all that weight - and so she decided to take a picture of you. She said, "Prozac, look up," and you looked up and that was when she took the shot.

Now of course that does not explain the light reflection in your sunglasses - and once again - I am back to square one.

Can you please explain the light reflection in your sunglasses, Mr. Prozacnation?

Bro, you scare the fuck out of me sometimes

Post #13   2/23/12 10:31:25PM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,775-1,119
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Im not gonna lie the pic has always kinda creeped me out

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #14   2/23/12 10:42:28PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by DeadHead988

Bro, you scare the fuck out of me sometimes

Haha - is it because I nailed it?

The picture was taken from outside the opened window with no screen. His sister decided to snap it while passing by.

But anyway, if you are insinuating I am psycho - I am merely playing along.

Post #15   2/23/12 10:57:04PM   

Page 1 of 7     1     2     3     4   >>