Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

FIGHTS TO MAKE AFTER UFC ON FUEL TV

Print  
Do you agree with me?
Jake Ellenberger vs. Kampmann/Alves winner 4 29%
Diego Sanchez vs. Jon Fitch 1 7%
Stefan Struve vs. Roy Nelson 0 0%
Jonathan Brookins vs. Jim Hettes 5 36%
Stipe Miocic vs Gabriel Gonsaga 4 29%
Posted By Message

dotaaddict

Learning to Sprawl

dotaaddict Avatar

Career:649-509
Camp: MMA Tycoon
Chips:
Jake Ellenberger vs. Kampmann/Alves winner: Condit will wait for GSP so the best match to make is this. Maybe on late May so that they can battle the winner of Koscheck/Hendrick to determine the man that would face the winner of GSP-Condit next year.

Diego Sanchez vs. Jon Fitch: this 2 fighters are back to the drawing board. And if they want to comeback as a title contender, the best step is to fight each other.

Stefan Struve vs. Roy Nelson: Nelson K.O.ed Struve in less than a minute. Roy Nelson needed a win again and Struve wants to continue his winning ways.

Jonathan Brookins vs. Jim Hettes: 2 highly touted prospects should collide to know who will advance to become a contender.

Stipe Miocic vs Gabriel Gonsaga: I think, this is the best fight for Miocic.

Post #1   2/18/12 12:56:08AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,632-1,680
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not defending the interim belt makes absolutely no sense to me.....if Condit vs Diaz was for the number 1 contender's spot I wish I would have notified earlier. An interim belt is to be defended just as the real belt so that in case the champion can't return to action we still have a champion who can have a bit of legitimacy to his title when the organization finally makes it official. I am hoping for Condit vs Ellenberger in June/July time frame with the winner fighting GSP in September ish time frame.

Post #2   2/18/12 3:34:30PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Ellenberger vs Kos/Hendricks winner makes more sense than Kampmann/Alves winner. Kampmann recently lost to Diego and Alves is coming off a win over a UFC newcomer. Kos/Hendricks are way higher on the ladder and Ellenberger is the current #1 contender without a belt

I dont have any interest in seeing Fitch vs Diego yet. maybe after the come off wins but not at this point in time

Nelson is fighting for his job. Struve is a couple wins away from contender status. this rematch makes no sense

Brookins vs Hettis could be a good fight

Miocic vs GG was my pick. both are near each other in terms of rankings and this has the potential for another KOTN or a slick sub from GG, or just an all out fight for 15 minutes

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   2/18/12 4:27:40PM   

scrappydoo303

Learning to Sprawl

Career:133-92
Chips:
I think ellenberger should fight winner of kos and hendricks instead too but I would like to see diego vs fitch because seems like a good match up and diegos always exciting to watch. I would not be interested in nelson vs struve I don't typically like watching rematches. Brookins and hettes would be sick and miocic and gansaga I can see fight of the night award going to

Post #4   2/20/12 1:00:36AM   

Geoffo

Standup Guy

Geoffo Avatar

Career:176-119
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Ellenberger vs Kos/Hendricks winner makes more sense than Kampmann/Alves winner. Kampmann recently lost to Diego and Alves is coming off a win over a UFC newcomer. Kos/Hendricks are way higher on the ladder and Ellenberger is the current #1 contender without a belt

I dont have any interest in seeing Fitch vs Diego yet. maybe after the come off wins but not at this point in time

Nelson is fighting for his job. Struve is a couple wins away from contender status. this rematch makes no sense

Brookins vs Hettis could be a good fight

Miocic vs GG was my pick. both are near each other in terms of rankings and this has the potential for another KOTN or a slick sub from GG, or just an all out fight for 15 minutes

I think they're hesitant to put KOS back on a title run. I agree with everything else you said though.

Post #5   2/20/12 2:44:42AM