Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Strikeforce's Gina Carano cast for 'In the Blood' action-thriller

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,336-1,398
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
is this still considered mma news, we all know for a fact, that she's done with mma..neff said...

Post #16   2/15/12 2:20:46AM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

And good riddance to her if all she did was whore her name in fighting to become a fake fighting actress.

Seriously? You think she spent years training and getting her ass kicked in a cage so that maybe, just maybe one day she could star in a movie? The makes complete sense and I'm surprised more aspiring actresses don't use this easy method for fame. It's called opportunity, some people are smart enough to take advantage of it when it comes. She doesn't owe anyone anything by staying in MMA.

Post #17   2/15/12 3:00:08AM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Cooler

And good riddance to her if all she did was whore her name in fighting to become a fake fighting actress.

Seriously? You think she spent years training and getting her ass kicked in a cage so that maybe, just maybe one day she could star in a movie? The makes complete sense and I'm surprised more aspiring actresses don't use this easy method for fame. It's called opportunity, some people are smart enough to take advantage of it when it comes. She doesn't owe anyone anything by staying in MMA.

I didnt say she did, if you recall I said "if she did" and I didnt claim she did owe me anything... cmon now you guys this is allowed to annoy me that someone sold out without the PC crowd coming in here telling me I'm saying things I'm clearly not. Do you think I havn't heard this before? and her acting sucks anyway, thus why I brought up Angelina Jolie outselling her 7 days out of the week and how Gina should stick to whats shes actually decent at.

Post #18   2/15/12 11:24:01AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
@ cooler

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #19   2/16/12 11:10:10PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2