Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Titan Fighting 21: Jorge Santiago vs Leonardo Pecanha booked for March 2 in Kansas City

Print  
Posted By Message

sparky

AV BET Record: 41-10

sparky Avatar

Career:2,843-1,563
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:
Deerfield Beach, FL - Authentic Sports Management today announced that its own former UFC middleweight and Sengoku Champion "The Sandman" Jorge Santiago will take on former Bellator competitor and fellow Brazilian Leonardo Pecanha as the main event of Titan Fighting Championship's March 2 card in Kansas City, Kansas.

"Titan Fighting 21" will take place inside Memorial Hall and HDNet will deliver the entire main card live starting at 9:00 p.m. ET.

"I can't wait to fight for Titan on March 2nd and to show everybody that "The Sandman" is back and more dangerous than ever before," said Santiago. "I train with the best coaches and some of the best fighters in the world, I've never felt better or more ready, and at Titan Fighting 21 I'm going to make a fight nobody will forget - especially Leonardo Pecanha."

Link

Post #1   2/3/12 3:42:53PM   

DrivenDavies15

MMA Sensei

DrivenDavies15 Avatar

Career:1,519-865
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dont know who Leo is but it would be nice to see Santiago get a win, always good to see him fight

Post #2   2/3/12 4:27:49PM