Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

in n out

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:3,684-2,141
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

In n Out used to be popular during my high school days. I remember they were selling burgers for 25 cents each. In my town, the franchise is dying and so is Sonic. I happen to like Sonic but I don't see it surviving for long.

How do you see us dying? We just opened 4 stores in Texas.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   2/2/12 4:12:19AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:424-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

In n Out used to be popular during my high school days. I remember they were selling burgers for 25 cents each. In my town, the franchise is dying and so is Sonic. I happen to like Sonic but I don't see it surviving for long.

I'm saying it is dying in my town.

Post #32   2/2/12 10:15:21AM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

Ouch, I heard a lot of managers in the clovis area are getting canned

Post #33   2/2/12 10:22:02AM   

BigBadAl

In Full Mount

BigBadAl Avatar

Career:408-321
Chips:
This thread made me go out and get a burger.

Post #34   2/2/12 1:58:23PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hotrodttt

In n out will never have competition on the west coast and Texas, we've been around since 1948. We're the only company that pays our associates a lot more than minimum wage. The head manager at my store makes close to 200k

Fuck, seriously? That's insane. I'm moving to the US and starting off my fast food career. I've got experience working at Arbys

Ive worked at Harveys. lets start one together

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #35   2/2/12 2:44:56PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:424-342
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by KungFuMaster

Ouch, I heard a lot of managers in the clovis area are getting canned

I haven't heard that....

I just think In n Out and Sonic do not get enough business in my area.

Post #36   2/2/12 3:00:57PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,460-1,453
Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

I just think In n Out and Sonic do not get enough business in my area.

unfortunately when you have something so much, you take it for granted, then you have a McDonald's come to town and you say to yourself "shit, how'd we get stuck with this shit"

Post #37   2/2/12 4:04:34PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Never had, In n' Out

We finally got a few Five Guys around here, I would say it lived up pretty close to it's hype, the one I ate at just opened like 3 or 4 days before I went, so I can't fully say how good it was, since it was so busy. Gonna try it again soon, once the intial boom, goes down.

Fleek is right though, it is a tad bit pricey, I think I paid around $12 for the burger, reg. fries, and a drink. But those reg. fries could feed at least 2 people.

dang if i spending that im going to longhorn and getting a steak for a couple dollars more...

Theres not a burger on teh planet worth 12 dollars...if you are being reasonable...

Post #38   2/2/12 4:39:47PM   

Budgellism

We The North Time

Budgellism Avatar

Career:5,639-3,244
Camp: The Misfits
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by hotrodttt

In n out will never have competition on the west coast and Texas, we've been around since 1948. We're the only company that pays our associates a lot more than minimum wage. The head manager at my store makes close to 200k

Fuck, seriously? That's insane. I'm moving to the US and starting off my fast food career. I've got experience working at Arbys

Ive worked at Harveys. lets start one together

Post #39   2/2/12 6:43:43PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:1,589-949
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

dang if i spending that im going to longhorn and getting a steak for a couple dollars more...

Theres not a burger on teh planet worth 12 dollars...if you are being reasonable...

It was 12 for everything, not just the burger.

Post #40   2/2/12 7:15:28PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:
Update. 3 stores opened in Oregon within the last 3 years and we're expanding into Colorado. First store will be in Colarado Springs, then Denver and a year from then Boulder. The expansion is real

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #41   2/6/18 5:38:22PM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,298-1,486
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:
Whataburger reigns supreme. Not even jokin

Last edited 2/7/18 1:11AM server time by george112
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #42   2/7/18 1:10:28AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:2,298-1,486
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by hotrodttt

Not true AT ALL

At least here in Texas . Whataburger IS THE #1 CHOICE when it comes to burgers here. I'm not just saying that. It's 100% true. We look at in an out as an outsider seriously

Post #43   2/7/18 1:14:02AM   

tildengolfer

Dub Nation

tildengolfer Avatar

Career:2,328-1,627
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by hotrodttt

The head manager at my store makes close to 200k

I live in Sonoma County in norther California. In-n-Out has an extremely loyal following in northern California. I know two guys that work for In-n-Out and they are managers and make roughly 130-160k/annually. Their income is based on hitting sales numbers for the quarter/year. They make a lot but I'm not sure it's worth it? Who knows. But I am not the biggest fan of the establishment, their tomatoes are flavorless and their fries are nothing to shake a stick at. Once a Five Guys landed in my town In-n-Out hit the backburner for me. It's also tough because there's A TON of great restaurants that do elevated street food so it's easy to find something one million times better at a slightly comparable price. There's this one place that does a beet/blue cheese burger that is to die for. A ton of places with fresh ingredients and flavorful ingredients that make going to fast food seem meaningless unless you're crunched for time.

Post #44   2/8/18 4:24:50PM   

hotrodttt

hotrodttt Avatar

Chips:

Posted by tildengolfer

Posted by emfleek

Posted by hotrodttt

The head manager at my store makes close to 200k

I live in Sonoma County in norther California. In-n-Out has an extremely loyal following in northern California. I know two guys that work for In-n-Out and they are managers and make roughly 130-160k/annually. Their income is based on hitting sales numbers for the quarter/year. They make a lot but I'm not sure it's worth it? Who knows. But I am not the biggest fan of the establishment, their tomatoes are flavorless and their fries are nothing to shake a stick at. Once a Five Guys landed in my town In-n-Out hit the backburner for me. It's also tough because there's A TON of great restaurants that do elevated street food so it's easy to find something one million times better at a slightly comparable price. There's this one place that does a beet/blue cheese burger that is to die for. A ton of places with fresh ingredients and flavorful ingredients that make going to fast food seem meaningless unless you're crunched for time.

Is his name John Palacio? He's the store manager in napa. But in all honesty, we have the best quick service Burger there is. There's other restaurants with great burgers that I prefer but If it's something quick and on the go then we have no competition. And to what George said about whataberger is true, those Texans love big burgers so it's always a number one choice over there

Post #45   2/11/18 10:56:02PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3