Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

All UFC/Strikeforce signees must undergo pre-contract drug screenings for PEDs

Print  
Posted By Message

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Zuffa is making it a bit more difficult to become a UFC or Strikeforce fighter.

Officials today announced that all potential UFC and Strikeforce fighters, including those who compete on "The Ultimate Fighter" reality series, must first pass a mandatory pre-contract screening for performance-enhancing drugs.

The policy has been put into immediate effect.

Once signed, fighters will undergo the normal event-related drug testing performed by state athletic commissions (or outside agencies Zuffa hires when no regulatory body is available in a specific region, such as Brazil and the U.K.).

LINK

Post #1   1/17/12 4:14:28PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,143-679
Chips:
thank god

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #2   1/17/12 5:34:07PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,107-1,227
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I support this 100%. At my job, I had to take a piss test to get it and I'm not even around people that often (driver). These guys are INTENDING to inflict damage on eachother, so pre employment testing is a must IMO along with random testing.

Last edited 1/17/12 8:17PM server time by prophecy033
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   1/17/12 5:36:53PM