Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Best place(s) to buy gear online.

Print  
Posted By Message

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:861-585
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
I have 5 Kids. 4 of them do Jiu-jitsu, 2 do boxing (so far) and the youngest will probably start Jiujitsu in the near future. I am always finding that we need this or that and it's hard enough to find good deals for adults.

Anyone know where you can consistently find good deals especially from a place that has a good selection in kid's stuff?

Post #1   1/15/12 8:34:05PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,621-903
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Not sure how great the kid's selection is, but MMAWarehouse always has great deals on popular MMA clothing/equipment from all the popular brands. Worth a look.

LINK

Last edited 1/15/12 8:38PM server time by FastKnockout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   1/15/12 8:37:37PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,200-1,190
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I've bought a few items from titlemma. They have decent prices with various items on sale all the time.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   1/15/12 9:22:31PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:861-585
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:
thanks! checking them out now. I'm semi-familiar with both but haven't purchased from them recently. i have occasionally found good deals on ebay, amazon, budovideos but i'm needing stuff so much more often now. "shopping" online can be tedious but when you are on a very strict budget you need to get the best deal you can find. I'd love to find a spot where I can be confident is always competitive w/out having to check 7 other sites first.

that used to be amazon for me but that doesn't seem to be the same when it comes to kids stuff.

Post #4   1/15/12 10:29:40PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:
www.performancemma.com - Doesn't have a massive selection, but they have a very good selection of a lot of quality lines. Pretty much always have everything on the site in stock, and if you spend over $100 (which I always do) they ship for free.

www.mmaoutlet.com - only used once, but they have a lot of stuff, and prices were very very fair. Picked up 2 quality gi's for less than $300 which I consider to be a pretty good deal.

Title MMA is great. My gym uses them for almost everything.

www.combatsports.com
www.centurymartialarts.com

Post #5   2/6/12 5:42:39PM