Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

War Room Warriors - recruiting

Print  
Posted By Message

RuSSiaNThuG

Learning to Sprawl

RuSSiaNThuG Avatar

Career:1,392-714
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:

We are one of the original camps on here and have a proud history. We came on long boats from Sherdog's War Room to conquer this site.

About the team:

This team is meant to humiliate Sherdog OT and Sherdog W/W. Additionally, it is also meant to humiliate MMA Weekly, Bloodyknux and any other team by asserting the superiority of the War Room.

We want to win each season.

We have won the first, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh season as a heavyweight team, and we are currently rebuilding to make a run for the heavyweight title again.

Those wishing to join will need to be approved by the rest of the team. We have a psycho analytic test (5 questions) that we ask potential members to fill out.

That is all.

Last edited 1/11/12 1:38AM server time by RuSSiaNThuG
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   1/11/12 1:36:59AM   

kaskd

MMA Regular

kaskd Avatar

Career:1,168-642
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
5 Questions? As long as I don't need a calculator. I'm looking for a new camp, throw 'em at me.

Post #2   1/14/12 2:31:20AM   

RuSSiaNThuG

Learning to Sprawl

RuSSiaNThuG Avatar

Career:1,392-714
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
doors still open.

Post #3   1/20/12 6:52:10AM   

RuSSiaNThuG

Learning to Sprawl

RuSSiaNThuG Avatar