Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Overeem vs JDS poll

Print  
Who wins the war for the HW belt?
The champion,Junior Dos Santos 20 53%
The challenger, Alistar Overeem 14 37%
undecided 4 11%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,948-1,142
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Im thinking Overeem, Overeem is a beast.

Post #16   1/7/12 4:57:34AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,585-904
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
undecided. probably will be until the picks are closed

Post #17   1/7/12 6:16:05AM   

TCE

Learning to Sprawl

TCE Avatar

Career:1,088-673
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
JDS is going to blast him.

Post #18   1/7/12 10:52:06AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,590-1,480
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I think Overeem has more tools in the shed so I'll give him the slight edge here. We've seen Overeem dropped though, we haven't seen that done to JDS yet so that's something to think about, though. It's such a close fight and it's two guys that truly have the oft mentioned one shot power that it's really anyone's fight so picking either won't make anyone look like a genius. It will be a fun fight to watch, and someone's going to land a big shot is what I would bet on.

Post #19   1/7/12 1:51:26PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

I think Overeem has more tools in the shed so I'll give him the slight edge here. We've seen Overeem dropped though, we haven't seen that done to JDS yet so that's something to think about, though. It's such a close fight and it's two guys that truly have the oft mentioned one shot power that it's really anyone's fight so picking either won't make anyone look like a genius. It will be a fun fight to watch, and someone's going to land a big shot is what I would bet on.

i got Overeem all day...as soon JDS knocked out Velasquez i said Overeem will knock his ass out. JDS hasnt faced a great, in prime, striker. Cro Cop was on the downside and was hesitant to throw kicks or combinations...and even then he landed some good ones. Nelson tagged JDS a few times while he was gassed.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #20   1/12/12 1:37:36AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2