Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC vet Gerald Harris joins HDNet's Legacy Fighting 10 lineup

Print  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Next month's Legacy Fighting Championships 10 lineup has undergone a few changes.

Chief among them? UFC vet Gerald Harris, who's fresh off a pair of Tachi Palace Fights and DREAM victories, has joined the Feb. 24 lineup.

Harris (19-4) now fights fellow middleweight Artenas Young (7-4) on the night's HDNet-televised main card, Legacy officials confirmed with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Young's original opponent, William "Bubba" Bush (3-1), remains on the card. However, an opponent hasn't been determined.

Legacy Fighting 10 takes place at Houston's Arena Theater. At least six fights are expected to be part of the night's live HDNet-televised main card.

LINK

Post #1   1/4/12 10:46:51AM   

airkerma

KE Released in MAtter

airkerma Avatar

Career:999-575
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
And after he trashes this guy can he please come back to the UFC? With Chael fighting Machida AND Silva, Falcao gone, Leben out for a year, and a relatively weak mw roster, they could use someone who has proven himself in the past and mixes it up.

Post #2   1/4/12 10:54:10AM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:860-491
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Has there ever been an explanation for his UFC release??

Also, damn him for stiffing mma@work, it would've been hard to get into the interview though, after Brimage killed it.

Post #3   1/4/12 11:17:04AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Has there ever been an explanation for his UFC release??

Falcao took the first two rounds so Harris needed to come out strong and instead they both got about the loudest boo's ever as neither guy even tried to hit the other (barely exaggerating). Dana took that as Harris didn't want it bad enough and cut him. That's how I remember it.

Post #4   1/4/12 11:22:03AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Also, damn him for stiffing mma@work

I'm still working on this. We may have him for this week. Waiting to hear back from his agent.

Post #5   1/4/12 11:23:06AM