Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Former UFC Fighter Junie Browning Subject of City-Wide Manhunt in Thailand

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,888-1,075
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Look on the bright side guys. Junie is going to have a second chance at reality starrdom in a couple years when he makes an episode for Locked Up Abroad.

Post #16   12/13/11 3:51:13PM   

Dberntson

In Full Mount

Dberntson Avatar

Career:1,045-608
Camp: TKO
Chips:
I'm trying to figure out how he got enough money to go to Thailand in the first place. With a current record of 1-4, I can't see anyone bringing him over their to coach and I highly doubt he's making anything in the regional circuit.

Post #17   12/13/11 4:33:16PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Chips:
Speaking of locked up abroad, aren't a lot of those stories about wrongful imprisonment in ass backwards, buttfuck countries? As much of an assclown as Junie is, I am pretty sure most of us weren't in Thailand that weekend. For all we know, Junie was doing his best to mind his p's and q's. He very well could have had a mob of fools come up to him and instigate the brawl.

Not that I am saying Junie being on his best behavior anywhere he goes is likely. Hell, beating up woman just might be Junie on his best behavior. But this reminds me of hearing Bas Rutten tell a story of having to beat up a group of guys in Sweden.

Apparently, Bas was in a bar. Dudes wanted to scrap because they knew he was a fighter. Bas didn't. It became apparent they weren't gonna just let Bas walk away, so he ko's like five of them. Bas is later arrested because some of the guys trying to jump him were cops.

Anyhow, I guess my point is, things are corrupt as fuck, everywhere you go. And pretty much everyone hates Americans. Especially backwoods, dumb Americans lke Junie. The Thai media can put out a story like this, it have it cause a stir, and everyone assumes dude is guilty. Meanwhile no one has any proof that Junie is the party at fault.

I would not be shocked if Junie is the instigator of this situation. But Thailand is a crazy ass country with Draconian laws, sex slaves, slave trading and all manner of ill shit being perpetrated. I'd like to see a security video or something before passing judgement.

Post #18   12/13/11 4:34:52PM   

shaneTpain

Av Bet Record: 35-47

shaneTpain Avatar

Career:1,449-941
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hes probably already dead

Post #19   12/13/11 5:58:28PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Speaking of locked up abroad, aren't a lot of those stories about wrongful imprisonment in ass backwards, buttfuck countries? As much of an assclown as Junie is, I am pretty sure most of us weren't in Thailand that weekend. For all we know, Junie was doing his best to mind his p's and q's. He very well could have had a mob of fools come up to him and instigate the brawl.

Not that I am saying Junie being on his best behavior anywhere he goes is likely. Hell, beating up woman just might be Junie on his best behavior. But this reminds me of hearing Bas Rutten tell a story of having to beat up a group of guys in Sweden.

Apparently, Bas was in a bar. Dudes wanted to scrap because they knew he was a fighter. Bas didn't. It became apparent they weren't gonna just let Bas walk away, so he ko's like five of them. Bas is later arrested because some of the guys trying to jump him were cops.

Anyhow, I guess my point is, things are corrupt as fuck, everywhere you go. And pretty much everyone hates Americans. Especially backwoods, dumb Americans lke Junie. The Thai media can put out a story like this, it have it cause a stir, and everyone assumes dude is guilty. Meanwhile no one has any proof that Junie is the party at fault.

I would not be shocked if Junie is the instigator of this situation. But Thailand is a crazy ass country with Draconian laws, sex slaves, slave trading and all manner of ill shit being perpetrated. I'd like to see a security video or something before passing judgement.

well said p$

Last edited 12/13/11 6:01PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #20   12/13/11 6:01:07PM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by pmoney

well said p$

most of the locked up abroad episodes i have seen have been idiots who go there for vacation and then try to smuggle drugs and get caught, and the laws overseas are a lot worse than in america when it comes to drugs, thats been the majority of the ones i have seen

Post #21   12/13/11 6:27:10PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
if what Junie posted was true, i kinda find it hard to blame this solely on him

"...Had a beer bottle and glass mug shattered on my head, then to make everything better, stabbed severely by some crazy Thai (expletive)...I blacked out from loss of blood and apparently had to be resuscitated in the ambulance...."

Last edited 12/13/11 6:33PM server time by bubbles
Edit note/reason: n/a

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #22   12/13/11 6:32:25PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,888-1,075
Chips:
I'm all for giving an accused the benefit of the doubt, but I can also tell bs when I see it.

Something doesn't sit right about his version of events. If he got into a bar fight in Thailand where, by Junie's own account, he broke a lot of bones before he passed out for lack of blood from being stabbed, he probably wouldn't be waking up again, let alone in a hospital. Smells fishy to me.

My guess is the truth lies somewhere between the two stories, but closer to the offical version than Junie's action movie scene he describes.

Post #23   12/13/11 7:09:05PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,016-1,193
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dudes a tool

Post #24   12/13/11 7:16:59PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,228-1,515
Chips:
You can take the kid out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the kid.

Post #25   12/13/11 11:02:50PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2