Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Teammates Face Off at TUF 14 Finale

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Two featherweights will get new life in the UFC after suffering defeats on The Ultimate Fighter 14 when the meet in the finale.

American Top Team fighter Marcus Brimage will face fellow housemate Stephen Bass in a featherweight bout on the night’s card.

Originally from Alabama, now training out of the famed academy in Florida, Marcus Brimage had less experience than many of the fighters going into the show, but didn’t hesitate to face anyone once he got there.

Brimage fell to veteran fighter Bryan Caraway in his opening fight after making it into the house, but he still became a key training partner for many of his teammates on Team Bisping throughout the remainder of the season.

LINK

Post #1   11/30/11 11:47:42PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,647-919
Chips:
Brimage should take this one.

Post #2   11/30/11 11:57:12PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
Can't even really remember these guys. But that puts us at 7 fights.

Post #3   12/1/11 2:33:56AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Brimage is the Pokemon guy that Diego Brandao wanted to kill.

Post #4   12/1/11 10:02:44AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,694-1,543
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

I'd love to see those two fight.

Post #5   12/1/11 10:31:18AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
Brimage has this one.

what im kinda confused about is why the hell is Akira not on this card? he was knocking Bermudez around before getting caught in the semis. Josh Clopton didnt even make it into the house but is on the card. Akira beat Dustin Nease, who is on the card. a bunch of 1 and dones made it (like Ferguson and Bass and Brimage), so why not Akira? i know he may not be everyones favourite, but he sure as hell went farther.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #6   12/1/11 11:43:56AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by emfleek

I'd love to see those two fight.

Diego would obliterate Brimage

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #7   12/1/11 11:44:54AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,476-1,422
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Brimage has this one.

what im kinda confused about is why the hell is Akira not on this card? he was knocking Bermudez around before getting caught in the semis. Josh Clopton didnt even make it into the house but is on the card. Akira beat Dustin Nease, who is on the card. a bunch of 1 and dones made it (like Ferguson and Bass and Brimage), so why not Akira? i know he may not be everyones favourite, but he sure as hell went farther.

Akira got hurt so he got replaced in his fight with Siler by the guy Neace beat to get into the house.

Post #8   12/1/11 11:47:46AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Bubbles

Brimage has this one.

Akira got hurt so he got replaced in his fight with Siler by the guy Neace beat to get into the house.

Josh Clopton.

Post #9   12/1/11 11:49:14AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Bubbles

Brimage has this one.

Josh Clopton.

ahh ok thanks. i just read this on sherdog too lol

Post #10   12/1/11 12:06:25PM