Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Quick Quote: Jon Jones expecting to fight the best Lyoto Machida ever

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Budgellism

NEXT to 'shwa, lol. Whitby, much nicer than the dirty 'shwa.

I've gotta say though, I was in Hamilton once in my life (A week for work) and I got in my first fight ever and saw more crackheads than I've ever seen before. Must be wild living there.

When we went to Toronto my parents always used to refer to Hamilton as Mordor.

well technically i live in Ancaster (the nicer part of Hamilton...up the escarpment west end). the downtown area is full of crackheads and hookers...and the closer you get to the bayfront the worse the residences. everytime i drive down Barton St after 11pm i see at least 2 hookers waiting around lol. and yeah crackheads walk the streets at all times of the day

Whitby is definitely nicer than the 'shaw...i musta skipped over the "next to" part

Hamilton in general is a nice city. it can be divided into many different sections. the "municipality" of Hamilton has like 6 other cities with it. and then Hamilton itself is sectioned off...the downtown portion being the dirtiest. 30 years ago or so it was so much nicer (so ive heard) and livelier.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #16   11/23/11 11:13:24AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2