Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New Fedor Interview

Print  
Posted By Message

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
LINK

From an online session he did, enjoy

Post #1   5/14/07 2:22:51AM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:
Cool interview, thanks for sharing it.

Post #2   5/14/07 2:38:01AM   

YeahBee

Learning to Sprawl

YeahBee Avatar

Career:623-368
Camp: War Room Warriors
Chips:
Cool interview

"Q: Do you think one of your brothers might take your place in the future? Is that something you want?
A: I'd like that, but I am afraid it will never happen."

hmm way of showing support for your brothers, I could see Alex beating the top fighters today, he is an underdog but there is some skills there and he is quite young, and his youngest brother won't fight?

this was funny

A: I don't have a diet. My only rule is that I try to eat less fatty food and avoid cakes and candy.

Post #3   5/14/07 4:41:11AM   

CaseyKrajenka

MMA Regular

CaseyKrajenka Avatar

Career:20-12
Chips:
Very cool interview

Post #4   5/14/07 11:01:39AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:

Posted by YeahBee

Cool interview

"Q: Do you think one of your brothers might take your place in the future? Is that something you want?

hmm way of showing support for your brothers, I could see Alex beating the top fighters today, he is an underdog but there is some skills there and he is quite young, and his youngest brother won't fight?

this was funny

A: I don't have a diet. My only rule is that I try to eat less fatty food and avoid cakes and candy.

Aleks is top 10 HW on most lists. Fedor thinks he hasn't trained properly since leaving Red Devil so he doesn't see him taking the reigns someday. I was surprised he said Ivan won't be competing in MMA. I heard he's a monster in Sambo.

Post #5   5/14/07 1:55:27PM   

DevMahon

MMA Regular

DevMahon Avatar

Career:779-401
Chips:
Q: Do you have any "surprises" that you have not utilized in your fights yet?
A: My coach thinks that I've shown only 50% of my capabilities.

I'm afraid.

Post #6   5/14/07 3:22:11PM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:

Posted by Manfred

Posted by YeahBee

Cool interview

this was funny

Aleks is top 10 HW on most lists. Fedor thinks he hasn't trained properly since leaving Red Devil so he doesn't see him taking the reigns someday. I was surprised he said Ivan won't be competing in MMA. I heard he's a monster in Sambo.

exactly, aleks needs to pull his head out of his ass to be great

Post #7   5/14/07 4:24:41PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by DevMahon

Q: Do you have any "surprises" that you have not utilized in your fights yet?
A: My coach thinks that I've shown only 50% of my capabilities.

I'm afraid.

What about this one???

Q: I noticed that you rarely use strikes to the liver (well, except for the fight with Goodridge). Why is that?

A: I attack the places that I see as targets in that particular moment. It happens automatically.

Close your eyes and say it, maybe throw in the Arnold accent... More proof that fedor = the Terminator

Post #8   5/14/07 5:32:39PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by YeahBee

If it's a fact, it's a fact. I would say the same thing about my siblings. He's just being honest. I'm sure Fedor knows more about his brothers' abilities than any of us.

Post #9   5/14/07 10:21:29PM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Q: I noticed that you rarely use strikes to the liver (well, except for the fight with Goodridge). Why is that?

A: I attack the places that I see as targets in that particular moment. It happens automatically.

Close your eyes and say it, maybe throw in the Arnold accent... More proof that fedor = the Terminator

Post #10   5/14/07 10:26:52PM