Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Well-traveled UFC 139 headliner Dan Henderson plans to wrap career in UFC

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
On the eve of his third stint in the UFC, Dan Henderson considers himself a pretty lucky guy.

There are those who leave the promotion for what they believe are greener pastures and are never seen again inside the octagon.

Henderson, though, managed to leave the UFC on a high and return the same way – and in no small part because he continued to compete and win at a high level.

Now, he believes he'll close out his career in the industry-leading promotion, and as he said in advance of this weekend's UFC 139 event, there's a nice sense of closure in returning for what could be one last time.

"It's pretty much just plain business, but it does feel good to realize that this is probably where I'm going to end up," he said. "So I'm excited about it, and the fact that they got a pretty big FOX deal is even more exciting to me, as well."

LINK

Post #1   11/16/11 4:39:57PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I would love if Hendo ended it all with the UFC. It would be fitting since Wandy and Cro-Cops will end there also

Post #2   11/16/11 5:53:58PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
it would be even more awesome if he dethrones Jones and Silva in back to back fights

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   11/16/11 8:27:31PM