Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

At the Armory, Family-Friendly Fisticuffs

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
So it's date night, family night, boys' night out. You've got your movie options, the bar down the street, dinner out, the Nats game. Lots of options. And then there's the D.C. Armory..................

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   5/13/07 9:22:09AM   

Dadaman

MMA Regular

Dadaman Avatar

Career:61-42
Chips:
HAHAH YEAAAAH! The girl in the picture, Jessi is my good friend and i went down to the event with her and her husband.

I had the time of my life last night. I was the asshole in the yellow polo shirt yelling his brains out running around the stands. I think everyone wanted to kill me because i didnt sit the entire time ahaha,

it was a GREAT show and i can't wait til the next one comes around.

Post #2   5/13/07 9:26:55AM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

2 articlesby the Washington Post. Maybe one day we'll se the UFC here.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   5/13/07 9:33:26AM   

Dadaman

MMA Regular

Dadaman Avatar

Career:61-42
Chips:
Awesome. The reporter/photographer for the Washington Picture snapped some pics of me and my group, took our names and moved along. Can't find the second article. Im sure I'll dig it up.

Post #4   5/13/07 9:38:23AM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Dadaman

Awesome. The reporter/photographer for the Washington Picture snapped some pics of me and my group, took our names and moved along. Can't find the second article. Im sure I'll dig it up.

I posted it it on here

Post #5   5/13/07 10:03:37AM