Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hard-fighting UFC 139's Stephan Bonnar finally learning to slow things down

Print  
Posted By Message

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,271-1,222
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Things might be a lot easier for Stephan Bonnar (13-7 MMA, 7-6 UFC) if he didn't learn things the hard way.

"If I only had fighting, and my body never got hurt, then every three or four months I would fight," Bonnar told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio).

But Bonnar seems to get hurt a lot, and if there's one thing he's trying to learn, it's when to stop and when to go.

"Not knowing when to back off ... and then getting hurt," he said. "I've just got to be smarter about that."

After a nearly a year on the bench, Bonnar returns to the cage to fight Kyle Kingsbury (11-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC) at UFC 139, which takes place Nov. 19 at HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif. The bout takes place on the event's main card, which airs live on pay-per-view. Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #1   11/8/11 9:11:14PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,828-1,619
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I'm really excited for his next fight. I have a good feeling we'll see another 3 round war out of him.

Post #2   11/9/11 6:10:50AM   

VILLIN

Human/Sloth Hybrid

VILLIN Avatar

Career:1,848-1,065
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I don't know about a war, he should handle Kingsbury fairly easily. He is better both standing and on the ground.

Post #3   11/9/11 6:19:28AM