Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Hot Sauce Poll

Print  
Which is your favorite?
Tabasco Sauce 0 0%
Frank's Red Hot 10 34%
Louisiana Hot Sauce 5 17%
Love 'em all 5 17%
I'm a Nancy Boy and can't eat hot sauce. 2 7%
Other (please list so my fatass can try it out) 7 24%
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

lol I actually love KFC..original recipe...Are there KFCs in Kentucky thoguh? .I cant eat homemade fried chicken cause its way too much a mess...

Of course there are KFC's in Kentucky.

As for making wings...I don't think wings belong anywhere near an oven. They either need to be deep fried, grilled or smoked. I prefer to marinate them in buffalo wing sauce (Texas Pete's Buffalo Sauce is good...not a huge fan of their regular hot sauce...but I prefer Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce) for a few hours and then grill them low and slow until done. I like a little bit of crisp to form on the wings and then I put them all in a bowl, coat them with sauce again and put them back on the grill for 3-5 minutes longer.

Beautiful tastiness.

Post #31   11/4/11 2:19:47PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

lol I actually love KFC..original recipe...Are there KFCs in Kentucky thoguh? .I cant eat homemade fried chicken cause its way too much a mess...

Of course there are KFC's in Kentucky.

As for making wings...I don't think wings belong anywhere near an oven. They either need to be deep fried, grilled or smoked. I prefer to marinate them in buffalo wing sauce (Texas Pete's Buffalo Sauce is good...not a huge fan of their regular hot sauce...but I prefer Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce) for a few hours and then grill them low and slow until done. I like a little bit of crisp to form on the wings and then I put them all in a bowl, coat them with sauce again and put them back on the grill for 3-5 minutes longer.

Beautiful tastiness.

I like the crispness of wings too usually when they come out overn they should sit then coat them...but they look so dam good I never can do that...

Post #32   11/4/11 4:29:15PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by warglory

Frank's Red Hot on a sausage with peppers and onions. This is the best drunk food ever.

Post #33   11/4/11 5:26:31PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,486-872
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I have a whole section in my kitchen dedicated to hot sauce. Still have a nice bottle of Blairs reserve i've yet to crack open for anything.

I guess it depends on what i'm eating.
For pizza, Hank Williams Jr Hot sauce is a personal must for me.

For fish West African Voodo juice is great.

For Chili I like You can't handle this hot sauce or if I'm making a very large pot Satans blood really gets the juices going.

Here's a link to Jungle Jims weekend of fire. The Horseradish they gave out was BRUTAL to extreme degrees. I didn't partake in this contest,but I can be briefly spotted. The stuff lit me up when I tried it.
Weekend of Fire

Post #34   11/4/11 5:41:59PM   

Drudinh

MMA Sensei

Drudinh Avatar

Career:1,630-1,072
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
sriracha sauce

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 11/5/11 12:23PM server time by Drudinh