Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Manager: Carlos Condit Mad at Georges St-Pierre, Not UFC, for Losing Title Fight

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,459-835
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i truly think GSP got injured. then Nick called GSP out & now GSP wants to fight Nick like he originally planned. Condit would've made a good fight for GSP, but it wasn't like he earned the title shot anyways. he'll get over it.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #16   11/1/11 3:30:34PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Sir_Karl

Posted by KungFuMaster

There is only a small window of hope for Condit's title shot because I don't see him winning against Ellengberger or Fitch.

Personally I think Condit beats both Ellenberger and Fitch. I think Carlos is in the zone and on a roll right now and I don't see too many people beating him at this point. I think the only 170lber who can beat him right now is Diaz. By choosing to fight Diaz I think GSP jumped from the frying pan right into the fire. He had a chance to beat Condit...a small one in my eyes...but I feel he has no chance against Diaz. Oh, the drama...I just hope it all plays out. I think everyone underestimates Carlos....and even after Diaz destroyed Penn, Diaz is still being underestimated as well. I think they are the top 2 in the WW division. GSP's days are numbered.

If you were in my camp, I would do everything in my power to convince you otherwise.

Post #17   11/1/11 4:30:17PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i truly think GSP got injured. then Nick called GSP out & now GSP wants to fight Nick like he originally planned. Condit would've made a good fight for GSP, but it wasn't like he earned the title shot anyways. he'll get over it.

I think GSP had a very minor injury and he also wanted more time to train for Condit. IMO, GSP is a perfectionist and takes his job as a fighter more seriously than anybody else in the business. He takes time to study and train for his opponents like no other. I believe GSP did suffer a minor injury but more importantly he wanted more time to train for Condit and that is not due to fear or anything of that nature but rather it is more of a reflection of his dedication to the sport.

Post #18   11/1/11 4:38:20PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,380-1,274
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
You should have taken the kos fight
Now if he fights kos or ellenburger. He may loose his title shot

Or ufc gives him less of a opponent

Post #19   11/2/11 10:19:22AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2