Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMAPlayground Interview Series - Vol. 12 (Michelle "The Karate Hottie" Waterson)

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
As with any successful professional, mixed martial artists eat, sleep and breathe their craft. They put everything on the line when they wake up, hit the gym and pour their blood, sweat and tears into the sport we all love. When they enter that cage, for the fan, it's all about the entertainment, but these athletes go through the daily rigors with more in mind. For some fighters, it's a paycheck. For others, it's the glitz and glamour, but for some it's a lifestyle fueled by a deep passion and connection to the sport of mixed martial arts.

In our newest site feature, MMAPlayground would like to introduce you to some of these men and women of MMA that you may not know much about.

Our mission? To introduce. To educate. To spread the word.

Michelle "The Karate Hottie" Waterson is the subject of this week's interview. MMAPlayground's own, Kyle Galvin (aka "Kpro") recently had a chance to interview Waterson who currently sports a mixed martial arts record of 8-3-0.

Check out the interview below to read Waterson's thoughts on training while raising a newborn child, what she thought of Jon Jones' victory over Quinton Jackson, and more!

MMAPG: We really appreciate you taking the time to chat with us, Michelle. How did you get interested in transitioning from point sparring in Karate to competing in combat sports on a professional level?

WATERSON: It was a challenge for me and I wanted to see if I could overcome that challenge. Plus it was a major adrenaline rush.

LINK

Post #1   10/31/11 12:39:34PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I love her nickname

Post #2   10/31/11 1:52:52PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,663-1,374
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Post #3   10/31/11 3:01:08PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,692-972
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
there's a problem with the interview.

it didn't give me any contact information, home address, cell phone number, etc....

Post #4   10/31/11 3:35:57PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:
never seen her fight, but i have always been a fan

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   10/31/11 6:36:53PM   

ianinspain

MMA Regular

ianinspain Avatar

Career:754-517
Chips:
She was good in the fight girls series and still looking good now!

Post #6   11/1/11 8:30:36AM