Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Silverbacks

Print  
Posted By Message

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Career:1,037-635
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
Will they reign again this season in the IFL? Which team will give them a run for their money this year?

Post #1   1/26/07 2:35:17PM   

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Chips:
I guess no one here likes the IFL. haha....They're not that bad.

Post #2   1/26/07 7:25:21PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think Lindland's team will give them a run for their money again. Hopefully Fedor gets a team someday.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #3   1/27/07 12:50:06AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
Not to get off topic, but I heard a rumor that both Ken and Frank Shamrock have teams in this upcoming season.

Anyone know if that's true?

I don't know much about the format, but I'll assume that all the teams end up fighting eachother throughout a season. If this is so, do you think we might get to see a Frank v Ken Super fight?

I'd go with big bro by nuggie

Post #4   1/31/07 8:48:37PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Not to get off topic, but I heard a rumor that both Ken and Frank Shamrock have teams in this upcoming season.

I don't know much about the format, but I'll assume that all the teams end up fighting eachother throughout a season. If this is so, do you think we might get to see a Frank v Ken Super fight?

It's true. No, I don't think they would ever fight. As for Frank's team he took open tryout's for it. I don't know if he did it for publicity , doesn't have enough good unsigned fighter's training underneath him, or if he is just think's it's a good idea. Either way, I don't think any Shamrock team will be in contention for the title.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #5   1/31/07 9:16:55PM   

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

It's true. No, I don't think they would ever fight. As for Frank's team he took open tryout's for it. I don't know if he did it for publicity , doesn't have enough good unsigned fighter's training underneath him, or if he is just think's it's a good idea. Either way, I don't think any Shamrock team will be in contention for the title.

Actually both teams just fought each other I believe just last weekend and Ken's team came out on top. I don't know the score but I do know Ken's Team the Lions won.

Post #6   2/1/07 12:13:58AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:
i think the finals this year will be silverbacks vs wolfpack again, or silverbacks vs anacondas.. none of the other teams strike me as putting up much of a fight against miletich's team.. my guess would be SB vs wolfpack again.. but something tells me the anacondas will do well this year..

Post #7   2/1/07 3:17:45PM   

mmadb

MMADB.com

mmadb Avatar

Career:625-342
Chips:
I believe it was 3-2 Lions over the Razorclaws.

Post #8   2/2/07 1:47:54AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Chips:
The silverbacks lost today to the Anacondos( Bas team). However they were missing Rory Markham , one of their beter fighter's. Should make for a good rematch later.

The Iron Code

Post #9   2/3/07 4:03:16AM   

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Chips:
That is true, but Chris is a bad ass! I want to see him fight Bart. I bet it was war! Andacondas and Silverbacks always bring it!

Post #10   2/3/07 11:46:08AM   

elgigante

Learning to Sprawl

Career:94-40
Chips:
Horodecki is a bad ************

Post #11   2/4/07 12:34:07AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

www.ifl.tv Check out all the teams as well as both of those guys having teams Bas Rutten and Don Fyre do to.
I gotta say that Bas Ruttens Anacondas are lookin pretty sweet. With Benji Radiach at 185 and Chris Horodecki at 155. Alex Schoenauer at 205 looked pretty good the other night too not to mention Jay Heiron! I dont know what happend at HW thoguh. Did they have a replacement fight for them???

Post #12   2/4/07 10:15:36AM