Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Darrill Schoonover out at Shark Fights 21, Bobby Lashley awaits new opponent

Print  
Posted By Message

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,658-951
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
A shoulder injury has forced Shark Fights heavyweight champ Darrill Schoonover (11-5) to withdraw from a fight with Bobby Lashley (6-1) in the headliner of Shark Fights 21.

Sources close to the event today broke the news to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) and said the search for a replacement is underway. Additionally, a source said the headliner is expected to remain a title fight, though details on the bout's status could not be confirmed.

MMA Junkie

Post #1   10/21/11 6:11:35PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:535-379
Chips:
schoonover is the same person from the ultimate fighter that rampage made fun of constantly right? i didnt know he was champion quality. i see that he just broke a 5 fight losing streak. hes either drastically improved or shark fights has a low quality HW division.

Post #2   10/21/11 8:17:23PM   

Omega_8

MMA Regular

Omega_8 Avatar

Career:1,086-683
Camp: THE NATION OF DOMINATION
Chips:
Schoonover isnt championship material, but i think he may actually hold the championship already.

Post #3   10/21/11 11:10:16PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Chips:

Posted by tcunningham

schoonover is the same person from the ultimate fighter that rampage made fun of constantly right? i didnt know he was champion quality. i see that he just broke a 5 fight losing streak. hes either drastically improved or shark fights has a low quality HW division.

Titties' has been Shark Fights HW champ since 09, that was when he was still undefeated. He then went to do TUF and that's when he started to decline. He hasn't defended the Shark Fights title yet. He basically is doing an Overeem, except losing all the fights when not defending the title.

I would like to see Todd Duffee step up and take this fight. Good test for both guys.

Post #4   10/22/11 1:21:26PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,153-681
Chips:

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by tcunningham

Titties' has been Shark Fights HW champ since 09, that was when he was still undefeated. He then went to do TUF and that's when he started to decline. He hasn't defended the Shark Fights title yet. He basically is doing an Overeem, except losing all the fights when not defending the title.

I would like to see Todd Duffee step up and take this fight. Good test for both guys.

Duffee would get taken down at will an beaten silly

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #5   10/24/11 6:15:22PM   

BuffaloDave

Heavyweight Champ

BuffaloDave Avatar

Career:930-528
Chips:

Posted by Bubbles

Duffee would get taken down at will an beaten silly

Have you seen Lashley's GnP? It's horrendous not to mention his awful cardio. I highly doubt Lashley could put him away with his punches, he couldn't even finish Ott. All Duffee would have to do is survive a rd. cause you know Lashley will gas, then he can put him away with his strikes.

Post #6   10/24/11 7:00:55PM