Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Cesar Gracie on B.J. Penn vs. Nick Diaz - 'Let's Make it Five Rounds'

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

ghandikush

MMA Sensei

ghandikush Avatar

Career:118-71
Chips:

Posted by Hendo67

Prop Ratio's? haha, now we're about 90 yards from the point.

Which point? The point I chose was the one where I am a troll. I dont know how many yards off I am with that one but it can be calculated I'm sure.

Post #31   10/20/11 3:20:00PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,495-875
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by ghandikush

It i legal bullshit, period. To ay that the UFC and a fighter in the UFC can just change an already signed 3 round contest to 5 just because, and without Penn wanting it. Biggest trash, tell me exactly where I'm wrong since you all didnt misread it. I challenge you.

I said very clearly that the first fight was a mostly striking affair in Penn Frankie, the second one was being looked at as if Frankie was outstriking penn but it was the wrestling that told the tail.

Dont get too dumb reading my truthful comments though.

By the way Diaz' chin i hit, he get rocked every time he get touched hard, his recovery keeps him alive.

Listen bro, the reason I didn't respond to anything you said is because none of it was worth responding to.

If you start of by telling someone that their "point is bullshit", nothing you say after that has any value. That isn't how you win arguments and its not a respectful way to talk to people.

I don't think there is a single person here who thinks they can change the number of rounds against BJ's will, so who are you arguing with?

"Don't get too dumb reading my truthful comments though." What does that even mean? Are you saying that the things you write make people dumber for having read them? In that case, I agree. At least you acknowledge it

Post #32   10/21/11 11:32:16AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3