Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

The Iceman fires back @ Tito

Print  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
LINK

Chuck Liddell has some words for Tito Ortiz
By Mike Chiappetta
NBCSports.comPosted: May11, 2007, 12:54 am EDT
Want to know what makes Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell's blood boil? Tito Ortiz. Just a few hours after the "Huntington Beach Bad Boy" sounded off on a proposed boxing match with UFC President Dana White that never happened, Liddell contacted NBCSports.com with his take on Ortiz's refusal to fight.

Post #1   5/11/07 1:34:01PM   

CaseyKrajenka

MMA Regular

CaseyKrajenka Avatar

Career:20-12
Chips:
I was really looking forward to the Tito v.s. Dana fight. I don't think I've ever been more excited about a fight so when it didn't happen I was super bummed. I think Iceman has all the room to talk that he wants, Tito was talking this fight up, and how he was gonna beat the @&$* out of Dana, then bails. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I just don't think Tito has it in him like he once did.

Post #2   5/11/07 2:39:46PM   

rameydl8

Standup Guy

rameydl8 Avatar

Career:354-206
Camp: Minford manglas
Chips:
as of right now tito is a pussy in my book.. until he does something impressive to make up for his backing out. so chuck can say anything he wants to

Post #3   5/11/07 7:21:55PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:

Posted by rameydl8

as of right now tito is a pussy in my book.. until he does something impressive to make up for his backing out. so chuck can say anything he wants to

It's a good thing no one cares about your book.

Post #4   5/11/07 8:18:06PM   

wheels14

Learning to Sprawl

wheels14 Avatar

Career:371-218
Camp: North End Submissions
Chips:
Tito just has to shut up and step up, it's time for him to string together some impressive wins before he goes running his mouth off anymore. Sad thing is i'm a big fan of his, but the trash talk has to stop until you prove yourself again. He's got a really tough fight with Rashad coming up, he better worry about his training and preparation for this fight instead of worrying about beating Chuck because he'll never get another shot (which i'm sure he'd lose anyway) if he doesn't get back on track.

Post #5   5/12/07 10:55:23AM   

fightdavejordan

MMA Regular

fightdavejordan Avatar

Career:208-139
Chips:
i thank that tito is a big pussy bitch for backing out.It proble is a good thang he
backed out couse White was going to bet his as . And as fare as chuck goes
he is aloud to say any thang cause as far as i no he has never backed out like
bitch tito has.

Last edited 5/13/07 11:37AM server time by fightdavejordan
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   5/13/07 11:36:50AM   

rameydl8

Standup Guy

rameydl8 Avatar

Career:354-206
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by rameydl8

It's a good thing no one cares about your book.

well it looks like the few threads under u agree with me..and im sorr for upsetting ur tito nut loving ass

Post #7   5/14/07 9:51:34AM