Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC's 'Mayhem' Miller prepping Michael Bisping lullaby, wants shot at Anderson Silva

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,759-1,586
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Recent Strikeforce import Jason "Mayhem" Miller (24-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC) hasn't set foot in the UFC octagon in more than six years, but with a win over rival "The Ultimate Fighter 14" coach Michael Bisping (21-3 MMA, 11-3 UFC), he's ready to challenge middleweight kingpin Anderson Silva.

"I've got another guy on the radar: the guy with the damn strap, Anderson Silva," Miller told the crowd at this past weekend's UFC Fan Expo Houston 2011. "He's the best fighter in the world, and I want to stick my nose right to his nose and see what happens."

First, though, the former "Bully Beatdown" has a bit of business to handle, and he's ready to put his British counterpart to sleep.

"I would prefer [the rear-naked choke] because it's just so intimate when you get a rear-naked choke on somebody," Miller said when asked how he'd like to finish the Dec. 3 contest, which headlines The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale in Las Vegas. "You're behind them, and you're like, 'Yeah, I'm going to whisper a lullaby in your ear.' To me, that's awesome."

LINK

Glad Mayhem is talking about a RNC win. I've got him by RNC in round 3.

Post #1   10/15/11 11:40:30AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,465-839
Chips:
if Anderson only has 4 fights left, Mayhem doesn't need to be one of them

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #2   10/15/11 11:56:37AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,759-1,586
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

if Anderson only has 4 fights left, Mayhem doesn't need to be one of them

I'll agree with that

Post #3   10/15/11 12:17:08PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,713-961
Chips:
I would prefer [the rear-naked choke] because it's just so intimate when you get a rear-naked choke on somebody," Miller said when asked how he'd like to finish the Dec. 3 contest, which headlines The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale in Las Vegas. "You're behind them, and you're like, 'Yeah, I'm going to whisper a lullaby in your ear.' To me, that's awesome."

Post #4   10/15/11 12:50:59PM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
go Mayhem!

lets see if he can make it past Bisping first.
and his recent loss was to Shields who also beat another MMA great - HENDO!
I don't see anyone beating Silva at MW, period.
Bisping and Mayhem may make good last opponent at MW for Silva, once Silva submits Chael in the 2nd round,
if Chael is trying to end the fight, like he did vs Stann adding subs to his game he would be a dangerous rematch, than hopefully Silva MOVE ON...
AND

fight

GSP
SHOGUN
Jon Jones
Cain

and try to become the best fighter in history. I don't wanna see the rematches or any of the MW's out right now

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #5   10/15/11 1:12:21PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by icantthinkofanything

go Mayhem!

Bisping and Mayhem may make good last opponent at MW for Silva, once Silva submits Chael in the 2nd round,
if Chael is trying to end the fight, like he did vs Stann adding subs to his game he would be a dangerous rematch, than hopefully Silva MOVE ON...
AND

fight

GSP
SHOGUN
Jon Jones
Cain

and try to become the best fighter in history. I don't wanna see the rematches or any of the MW's out right now

CAIN????? My god

Last edited 10/15/11 1:39PM server time by postman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   10/15/11 1:38:43PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Haha Mayhem is awesome. Knock out the bloody wanker first. He'd probably get tooled pretty bad but I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Anderson.

Post #7   10/15/11 1:45:41PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,788-1,563
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by icantthinkofanything

go Mayhem!

AND

fight

GSP
SHOGUN
Jon Jones
Cain

GSP, Shogun, and Jon Jones are all pipe dream fights. Needless to say, he would never, ever, ever fight Cain. Ever.

Post #8   10/15/11 3:50:07PM   

Jd2K

Learning to Sprawl

Career:46-36
Chips:
hahaha that'd be awesome, Anderson Silva the only fighter to ever hold belts in four different weight classes simultaneously. No but all jokes aside I think 3 of his last 4 fights will be at MW against Sonnen, winner of Bisping vs Miller - Leben vs the Filipino wrecking machine, and then one last fight against Vitor Belfort.

If he comes out victorious out of all of the fights mentioned above and GSP has also come out on top of all of his future fights then we should see the super fight happen once and for all

Post #9   10/30/11 12:26:54AM