Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

64% wins - is that worth me joining someones camp ?

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Career:423-341
Camp: The Lone Ranger(s)
Chips:
I just want you guys to know I gave Shawn a prop today. It's the least I could do given the fact we have not extended an invitation to him.

Maybe someday, Shawn. Keep your fingers crossed.

Post #16   10/26/11 1:45:59PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,583-1,357
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Its probably on par to getting an invite to a concentration camp

Post #17   10/26/11 5:34:06PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,871-1,103
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
We're all quite happy as a camp, and if you look at the overall leader in the main game, I do believe he is a proud member of The ECP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #18   10/26/11 6:11:58PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:
Well then maybe your team should listen to him a bit more

Post #19   10/27/11 7:22:24AM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:
Shawn, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an ECP?

If you must know, it feels great!

Post #20   10/27/11 12:40:25PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Who do you think started that camp

Post #21   10/27/11 2:43:25PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

you act like Dark Horse is the only camp that people should join. Although its a good camp, there's other camps that are just as good. I had my choice and I went with ECP. I'm not saying ECP is the end all be all but I know one thing, its the one that fit me best and we got a lot of great members. Imo, as a whole, we contribute the most to the discussions on these very forums. And I'm sorry you don't like ECP, I wish that weren't the case. And as far as us being the B-League, there are just as many variables with close to 100 members as there are with a LHW team going against more teams. Did you happen to see the team were going against? They have WAY more members, thus more people to sway it in their favor. Before you start throwing BS our way, consider ALL things.

Did you notice how I didn't bash your camp but still got my point across.That's because I respect your camp and what they do. That's how you do it Shawn. No need for slander. Plus I've heard nothing but respect for Rabi and the ECP, the camp I'm proud to be a part of

Post #22   10/27/11 3:45:44PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

you act like Dark Horse is the only camp that people should join. Although its a good camp, there's other camps that are just as good. I had my choice and I went with ECP. I'm not saying ECP is the end all be all but I know one thing, its the one that fit me best and we got a lot of great members. Imo, as a whole, we contribute the most to the discussions on these very forums. And I'm sorry you don't like ECP, I wish that weren't the case. And as far as us being the B-League, there are just as many variables with close to 100 members as there are with a LHW team going against more teams. Did you happen to see the team were going against? They have WAY more members, thus more people to sway it in their favor. Before you start throwing BS our way, consider ALL things.

Did you notice how I didn't bash your camp but still got my point across.That's because I respect your camp and what they do. That's how you do it Shawn. No need for slander. Plus I've heard nothing but respect for Rabi and the ECP, the camp I'm proud to be a part of

Nobody is slandering or bashing your camp, if anything its called good natured ribbing, nothing wrong with it. The SHW division is B league imo and being a leader of a camp I do feel that DH is the only camp people should join but thats personal opinion obviously. Also, your camp member called me out in the thread

Post #23   10/27/11 4:25:39PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,939-1,156
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Nobody is slandering or bashing your camp, if anything its called good natured ribbing, nothing wrong with it. The SHW division is B league imo and being a leader of a camp I do feel that DH is the only camp people should join but thats personal opinion obviously. Also, your camp member called me out in the thread

what he did was ALSO good natured ribbing if I'm going off your classification of the word. The fact is that you got something against ECP

Post #24   10/27/11 4:33:14PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

what he did was ALSO good natured ribbing if I'm going off your classification of the word. The fact is that you got something against ECP

And I dont mind the ribbing, I enjoy it. Actually, I really don't have anything against them, except leaving the LHW division when the going got tough would be the only thing.

Post #25   10/27/11 4:43:17PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't know. I have no idea. I would have to ask Rabi and the rest of ECP. I assume it was another member who couldn't handle the responsibilities of being a leader and he probably got voted out, banned, or left on his own accord. What ever the case may be, I am so glad Rabi is our camp leader. He listens to the rest of ECP. When we have something that comes up, we vote on it like a democracy.

I have a feeling the founder of ECP had no leadership and he probably ran ECP like a totalitarian government and was more than likely forced to leave the camp.

Does that sound about right, Shawn?

Post #26   10/27/11 4:45:14PM   

Shawn91111

Shawn91111 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't know. I have no idea. I would have to ask Rabi and the rest of ECP. I assume it was another member who couldn't handle the responsibilities of being a leader and he probably got voted out, banned, or left on his own accord. What ever the case may be, I am so glad Rabi is our camp leader. He listens to the rest of ECP. When we have something that comes up, we vote on it like a democracy.

I have a feeling the founder of ECP had no leadership and he probably ran ECP like a totalitarian government and was more than likely forced to leave the camp.

Does that sound about right, Shawn?

Not even close

Post #27   10/27/11 4:47:43PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

And I dont mind the ribbing, I enjoy it. Actually, I really don't have anything against them, except leaving the LHW division when the going got tough would be the only thing.

I don't know how sincere this is...I think it's more of a saving face type of gesture. You have been attacking ECP since I started my account here and who knows how long before that...

As long as you can take in what you dish out, I am all for it.

"Guards, get my armor ready! I'm going in!"

Post #28   10/27/11 4:54:08PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Shawn91111

Not even close

If you say so.

Post #29   10/27/11 4:56:28PM   

KungFuMaster

Heavyweight Champ

KungFuMaster Avatar

Chips:
I just got into my armor and finished sharpening my blade - but the enemy is no where to be found now.

*sniff, sniff*

"I have found him. He burrowed into this hole. Let's flush him out with water."

Post #30   10/27/11 5:41:02PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3