Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Funny old PM's

Print  
  Page 4 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,439-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Somehow I've never had anyone threaten me over PM or even have the DCrage banhammer dropped on me, for that matter.

Sounds to me like you won't be receiving one of these then:

Post #46   10/10/11 11:30:06AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,284-1,206
Chips:

Posted by Kpro

Post #47   10/10/11 11:32:31AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Didn't really have any funny PMs aside from this one. It's more funny due to syntax and the use of the word lol. I will never understand the way some people use it.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #48   10/10/11 2:08:39PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
edit

Last edited 10/10/11 4:02PM server time by gspfan
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #49   10/10/11 4:00:03PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,867-1,038
Chips:
i have some from Rampage Owned You. But surprisingly, they were always chummy.

Cornish and Rampage loved me.

Post #50   10/10/11 4:43:30PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Pookie

i have some from Rampage Owned You. But surprisingly, they were always chummy.

Cornish and Rampage loved me.

I actually got along with Cornish fine too, and I'm confused and can't remember if I got along with ROY or not based on the strange PM's that were either attempting smack talk for a paragraph, or telling me to "take care:)".

I remember when I got my first top points score at an event, or just was in the top couple, can't remember; someone congratulated me in a thread and Cornish chimed in "Well I would've been first too if I'd picked decisions on almost every fight". It just struck me as funny that he may have been actually hurt that he wasn't the one being congratulated. But that was just Cornish. Unintentionally funny sometimes.

Last edited 10/10/11 6:14PM server time by Kpro
2 total post edits

Post #51   10/10/11 5:58:44PM   

CADR

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:

Posted by Pookie

To: Pookie

it was for what i thought was friendly banter with TSS in the thread CantAndleDaRiddum made looking for a camp

any chance these guys let me back?

Last edited 10/10/11 6:04PM server time by CADR

Post #52   10/10/11 6:01:34PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,991-1,181
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
kingsmasher To: prophecy033 Subject: In case u didnt see it Message: What are you talking about against the grain? You make no sense...Dont ask me something unless you are specific...

I said Millers arm triangle was a waste of time..It was a waste of energy him holding on in mid arm tryin to apply a choke he has zero torque on.....How is that agianst the grain? Get real man...

I said it didnt look like Miller watched tape on Henderson or he would have known Henderson is very hard to submit and has been in full guillotine before....and not submitted...He has a neck like gumby...I guess you havent seen much of henderson..

So just what are you talking about? Seriously how was i against the grain? jeez

Im not trolling...If I disagree I rwrite...IT IS A FORUM RIGHT? am I suppose to take my time and write if I agreee....um no if someone has posted something I agree with its already out there so why say it aggain or go around patting someone on the back...but with this topic you are way off...

First of all the topic is MIller vs Henderson...So I gave my opinion...And I have watched Henderson from his rise in the WEC...

If the topic was Miller trained hard or Something direct you could have a point
but not on this...

prophecy033 To: kingsmasher Subject: Re: In case u didnt see it Message: Lots of guys are hard to submit but have been submitted by similar, if not worse, looking sub attempts. To say IYO that he shouldn't have done it is fine, but when your talking to guys that have seen far weaker subs get pulled off and work, your point of "he shouldn't have done it because of blah blah blah gets a little mute. You get all bent outta shape when people question your posts. It happens to all of us bro, not just you. Your comments IMO are just the most off the cuff and I have no problem saying it. A lot of the time I don't agree with what you say because I feel you don't put much thought into it. Thats all I gotta say in response to this topic

kingsmasher To: prophecy033 Subject: Re: In case u didnt see it Message: THE CAPS ARE NOT SHOUTING i HAVE TO HAVE THEM ON FOR RENDEREING A PROJECT...

tHATS MY POINT RIGHT THERE ALOT OF GUYS CAN GET SUBBED WITH WEAK ATTEMPTS BUT YOU WILL NOT FIND hENDERSON IN THAT CATEGORY BUT THE OPPOSITE END OF THE SPECTRUM...

AND TRUTHFULLY MY POSTS ARENT OFF THE CUFF I AM QUICK TO SEE THINGS THAT OTHERS DO NOT...

prophecy033 To: kingsmasher Subject: Re: In case u didnt see it Message: The caps don't bother me. I get caught with the caps on too. Off the cuff isn't always bad. And I have no problem with you having a different view or you recognizing something I don't, its just when I know something as fact, you claim its not. Like the level of Fedors opponents, Aoki beating wrestlers, or whatever. I try to be a equal with everyone on my critique but I just find you and I disagree the most so it seems like its me attacking you. It's nothing personal bro. I've been on blast as well. Plus the tone of the posts is lost because its over the computer. I talked to Rabi about just that. Some posts could go either way. I'm certainly not thinking "i gotta put that guy on trial for what he said". Just like you I call it how I see it. I know you can appreciate that. If I say something you don't like, I expect you to give me your opinion, and if you don't, your hurting the playground. We can agree to disagree, as long as we keep it respectful and fun. I don't mind a good dig on me, as long as its in good fun.

Have a good day bro Mike

kingsmasher To: prophecy033 Subject: Re: In case u didnt see it Message: WELL SAID

Post #53   10/10/11 7:18:45PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,873-1,070
Chips:

Posted by CADR

Posted by Pookie

it was for what i thought was friendly banter with TSS in the thread CantAndleDaRiddum made looking for a camp

any chance these guys let me back?

Nope. You had multiple acccounts. That's perma-death. It's about the intetgrity of the game. Sorry man.

link

Post #54   10/10/11 8:25:28PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,474-841
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
holy shit ncordless that's the funniest damn sendoff ever

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #55   10/10/11 8:38:01PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Chips:
Fuckin :O, i woulda liked to say hi to that bastard before he left. Damn you perma-bans!

Post #56   10/10/11 9:20:37PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:
I never see Pookie and Kpro on at the same time. Could be a dupe account.

Post #57   10/10/11 9:22:22PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kpro

I never see Pookie and Kpro on at the same time. Could be a dupe account.

NO! I stab Waterbeds.

Post #58   10/11/11 12:18:24AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,808-1,136
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by ncordless

Posted by CADR

Posted by Pookie

any chance these guys let me back? THIS WAS FUNNY

Nope. You had multiple acccounts. That's perma-death. It's about the intetgrity of the game. Sorry man. THIS WAS GANGSTER!

link

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #59   10/11/11 12:34:27AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,808-1,136
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

DCRage
To:
SpiderSilva
Subject:
Re: wanrings
Something WAS said before. 6 months ago to everyone.
READ(this was the link)
1/16/09 11:47 AM

LINK

If you click on the link everyone on there has been banned other than Hippysmacker

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #60   10/11/11 12:45:53AM   

Page 4 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6