Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Funny old PM's

Print  
  Page 3 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,830-1,011
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
To: Pookie

you make your stupid pointless fukin comments hiding behind your keyboard. lets see you talk that sh1t too my face. where do you live maybe its within driving distance? got a problem with me? we can settle it in real life. you are obviously a fake fighter trying to thug over the internet. i have real skills to back it up. once again what city do you live in? my guess is your a fuking clown with everyone. my guess is you have been banned before. another fake fighter hiding behind his keyboard. when will you clowns grow up?
1/25/08 6:06 PM

Post #31   10/10/11 3:24:14AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Chips:

Pookie, you are sadly mistaken to believe BJ would have a chance against Lesnar. I would like to know how you answered my poll as all the options would mean Penn would lose. Can a Samoan Demon slam its head into a brick wall as many times as Lesnar can?
I think not
Lesnar is a sheer beast that cannot be stopped and I'm sure he could change your mind if he got you in a full nelson while both of you were naked
2/3/08 11:19 PM

Post #32   10/10/11 3:26:49AM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,842-1,052
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

Branwest

from 8/17/07

To:

SpiderSilva

Subject:

re: previous posts we make on same thread

On the post: 'Five Ounces of Pain: Fedor's next destination should be the UFC,'
thanks for aggreing w/my post. I don't mean to sound like a props vulture, but if you want, if you give my props on my post that you quoted and agreed with, I'll then do the same for you. If not, it's cool. Just a proposition. Let me know.

LMFAO. . . I forgot about that guy lol. Here was his end:

MMAnomale

To:

ncordless

Subject:

Obama (Branwest)

I recieved props (and gave you props) from you on one of the Obama threads so I thought you might be interested in this: I got banned. I'm using my other account right now, but they banned the 'branwest' account, for now anyways.

========

Lol at telling me he was on a dupe account like that was gonna be ok.

Post #33   10/10/11 4:05:41AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Chips:

haha what guy puts a pic of there girl in his avatar and is named pookie, no offense, i dont buy it but i'll give you the benefit of doubt, peace props girl

To the point, I Like You. Wassup Pookie, I just saw your av, I don't know if you're clownin but are you a man or a woman lol

Yes it is still fighter bashing if it's Bob Sapp. I confess I was surprised that It was you when I opened my reports page. You know better, and I expect better from you.
thanks,
ADMIN

Ok Pookie, no more Rick Rolling. I am actually getting complaints about it now,
thanks
ADMIN

Marijuana Thread?
Hey,
I was just wondering if it would be against any sort of playground rules if we just started a general marijuana discussion in the padded room? So people can talk about favorite types, munchie foods, experiences, growing and stuff like that. I figured i would ask someone who i think would know what they were talking about.
6/10/08 6:17 PM

FYI i got banned from the forums but thankfully not the site, it was for what i thought was friendly banter with TSS in the thread CantAndleDaRiddum made looking for a camp, i was only joking and just trying to spice up the rivalry ahead of the final event. all i did was joke that TSS sucked donkey balls, that was it!!! the insults werent meant to be taken seriously but obviously emfleek did cos he called me a d***head straight up not joking, and hippysmacker saw it as the final straw and banned me permanently from the forums.

- BTW - I loved Cornish, he was the ultimate troll who always agree with me.

to that Damon/Palin thread do you know...i was waiting for one un-educated conservative to respond and today the thread was gone..unless i missed someone flaming me last night..i waited along time to get into the political debates because at first i didnt give a f uck and then im reading these post about how "i vote based upon Morals and Values" so im GOP for life shit.....f uck that..i dont care if you want to abort your baby with a golf club and snort coke off the fetus..it aint my business.I mean roe vs wade hasnt been overturned yet..so i doubt it ever will....anyways sorry for the rant..but im waiting to go off some of these tools that vote on the non-important things rather than our economy and more important shit..its sad that people in our country put soo much into abortion and what religion someone is rather than the more imortant issue at hand.anyways...party on and pee on dirty girls. <3

And im LOL'ing at all the messages i have with people pissed off from Tuvok and the season 2/season 3 Accolade scandal. Great times.

Post #34   10/10/11 4:09:12AM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,842-1,052
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

you make your stupid pointless fukin comments hiding behind your keyboard. lets see you talk that sh1t too my face. where do you live maybe its within driving distance? got a problem with me? we can settle it in real life. you are obviously a fake fighter trying to thug over the internet. i have real skills to back it up. once again what city do you live in? my guess is your a fuking clown with everyone. my guess is you have been banned before. another fake fighter hiding behind his keyboard. when will you clowns grow up?
1/25/08 6:06 PM

These are my favorites. . . the people that say they are going to hunt me down IRL hold a special place in my heart.

Post #35   10/10/11 4:11:59AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Chips:

Say what you want punk, but i doubt u know more about the fighters in the UFC than i do. Just saying that wouldn't be a competitive fight is retarded. You and one other retard agreed. Your talking the former MW champ vs. a wrestler that can stand and take it to the ground.
You might have more props than me and a better percentage, but you've known about the site longer. Who cares? Half you ***** don't really know shit about mma, just acting like it. Your probably a prime example. Blow me queer!

Part 2

In my initial statement, where I said,"What planet do you live on?", it was originally supposed to be a light-hearted joke, but you turned it into a mockery by saying the s!@#t you said about percentages.
Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I'll retaliate no matter what. Whether your a grown-ass man or a teenager doesn't matter to me much. You can pick apart whatever I say and analyze me all day, but it still proves my statement about you knowing everything.
So go ahead and break this down for me-"Kiss My Ass!"

Part 3

Is that the best you got, fag? I don't know where 707 is, but I hope everybody there isn't as dim-whitted as you. I'm from the east coast and not fazed by much of your weak comebacks.
Oh, I know you think you know everything. I can tell by your know-it-all attitude.
So if you want to send something back, I can do this all day long. I'm bred for this s!@#t. And by the sounds of it, you ain't ready for me, computer geek.

Part 4

I'll come over to your hood and clean it out. There wont be nothin' but dudes on ur block when i'm done, punk. Then I'll see u and lump ur bitch ass up. Wait a minute, I'm starting to think YOU might be a bitch cuz ur all over my dick and won't leave me alone, computer geek.

Part 5

Your pictures are cute and all, but stop hiding behind them, you dumb ****. Get off my nuts before I file sexual harrassment charges on you, queer!

Post #36   10/10/11 4:19:07AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,404-801
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i cant contribute, but i love reading these. keep em coming

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #37   10/10/11 4:39:40AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Chips:

Sent by RampageOwnedYou

So you made a post about it being early eh???

Well its now in mid august so get your sorry excuse of a life into my league so i can pound you into the ground like i am in yahoo rite now.

go to http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy

pw

ROY

dont be a little bitch and go hide

Sent by RampageOwnedYou

i appologize i thought you were sexpos

congrats my bad...should join btw, wayyy better then yahoo setup

Last edited 10/10/11 8:31AM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #38   10/10/11 8:30:39AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Sent by ***********

Half asain people will soon run the planet......

ps Dana white is asian only half

Post #39   10/10/11 8:42:30AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Chips:

Sent by RampageOwnedYou

It's simple...he's on the clock. He's paid to commentate, not give his opinions on drugs.

Thanks Dad, I didnt realize that.

Do you like to just piss me off for the hell of it, or you just a prick?

And i thought things were all cool and chummy, since your last rude comment to me.
Trust me dude, you say alot of things id like to make you look like an idiot, but i bite my lip.
You think I was serious? Common dude, i know why he wouldnt do it, i was just being a smart ass in regards to it.
If you didnt notice, i love the ufc, but i hate it too, the business side of it.

But i gotta be careful on this site, with all the nuthuggers.

So just me speak my mind, without your added comment in there.
I know, the reasons why he doesnt. Im not 12, and i think you knew that as well.

Its just like the baseball, you think too good to come into my league? Instead you want to post above mine a few days later to steal my thunder.
You too good to vote on my card? You are on all day, but you cant go vote or have a say on any threads i post?

Seems like your a little too into yourself. Which is reason, im on the fence with you.
I like you and i dont, i think its more your doing then mine, but whatever.
Just wanted to speak to you like a man, and see if you reply to me like one.

Anyhow ,
take care

thanks for hearing me out.

Sent by RampageOwnedYou

You want to speak to me like a man? Okay, fine. A man doesn't cry over spilled milk. You're getting all butt hurt over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You're assuming I was trying to make you look like an ass and I can honestly say that I wasn't.

This is a messageboard. If you're going to post on a messageboard, you have to realize that you can't judge someone based on words. Assuming will get you nowhere. I had absolutely no intention of speaking down to you and if you took it that way, that's your deal, not mine. It's fine to react, but overreacting is a different story.

As for the fantasy baseball thing...what the hell are you talking about? I didn't post my fantasy baseball thread to "rival" yours. That's childish and dumb. It's almost more childish for you to think that's what I was doing.

And voting on your card? WHAT?!? I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I don't avoid your damn posts/threads. I read what I read and don't give a **** who posts in the thread. Quit assuming things, man.

Like me or not...I honestly don't give 2 *****. My advice, though? Don't take things so seriously. You may not be 12 but you're certainly acting like it and I don't appreciate the whiney ass e-mail just because your feelings are hurt.

Sent by RampageOwnedYou

Trust me man, im not the only one who sees it. And no, its nobody from my camp.

Just wanted to make sure it wasnt personal.

But why post that? You think i dont know the reason?

Whatever man, i was just speaking my mind, its not the first time either.

And dont get offended.

I was just trying to speak to you, maybe it came off whiney, but that wasnt the point. lol

Last edited 10/10/11 8:53AM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #40   10/10/11 8:50:12AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,387-1,222
Chips:
lol at everyone having RampageOwnedYou PM material.

Post #41   10/10/11 8:58:37AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Post #42   10/10/11 9:16:11AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Sent by david998

Urgent Assistance From: David Bamba.
Tel: +22509214628
Email:davidbamba98@yahoo.com
Alternative Email:new_changes110@yahoo.co.jp

Hello,

My Name is David Bamba. I am 22 years old.The only child of Late Chief Mr. Radci Bamba. I am an orphan and I wish to ask for your assistance in the execution of a financial transaction of USD $ 9 Million Dollars which I will like to invest in the any profitable business in your country with your assistance.

I have business which I would like to invest in the transaction and your assistance by receiving the funds on your account in your country. I will liberally like you to contact me immediately for more details through this number +22509214628 or email.

I am waiting for your response for more details .
Thanks and God bless you.
David Bamba

Sent by emmanuel29

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Prince Emmanuel Chinasa, a 29 yrs old Prince, and son of late King Joseph Chinasa, His Royal Highness of Gagnoa, Cote d'ivoire Rep. Dear, I have a sum of US$25,000,000.00 Millions USA Dollars in one of the major prime banks here in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote d'ivoire.

I want an urgent business partner , the country of origin not important, but very honest and dedicated person that i will transfer this my money into his or her bank account for business investment purposes over-seas. I will offer you 20% commission for your devoted urgent help and mutual cooperation to me. I am currently living in a hide out in one of the local five star hotel here in Abidjan, because my late father died as a result of his political involvements in the mineral resources matters (GOLD) , which led to the changing of the old Ministers and the introduction of the recent new 30 Ministers in the month of March 2010, by the Presidency of the Republic (CHIEF HEAD OF STATE MR LAURENT GBAGBO), in our country.

Therefore, by the nature of my late father's death. Whether you are interested or not. Please make sure you keep this transaction very top secret, between You and Me for my safety reasons, until after the general elections when i will be put back in my father's royal seat, as his successor, according to the norms and customs of our land. Please email immediately now if you are interested, because i want the transfer to be completed within 7 bank working days ok. My direct phone number is : 00225 66570540,
And my personal direct email is : emmanuelchinasa2007@yahoo.fr or emmanuelchinasa2009@yahoo.fr . Feel free to call me ok.

My best regards,
Prince Emmanuel Chinasa.
00225 66570540

Post #43   10/10/11 9:17:54AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Chips:

Post #44   10/10/11 9:36:09AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,668-1,480
Chips:
Somehow I've never had anyone threaten me over PM or even have the DCrage banhammer dropped on me, for that matter. Does that mean I'm doing something right....or doing something wrong? I'm thinking the latter.

Post #45   10/10/11 10:40:38AM   

Page 3 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6