Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Going to see UFC fights live

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

poppa_gump

Learning to Sprawl

poppa_gump Avatar

Career:1,106-642
Camp: Nuthin But The Best
Chips:
Me and My buddy have been to UFC 115 in Vancouver and 129 in Toronto and that is by far some of the best money spent. Wether or not your seats are good doesnt even matter. The crowd gets insane and to be a part of it is incredible.
While in Toronto we got to see, hear and feel nerly 56,000 people cheering for the legend Randy Couture, purely awesome. At 115 Chanting BULL$h!T when Rory MacDonald got beat by Condit with 7 seconds left. Again Awesome

My Personal opinion if there is a show nearby or one with a Fan Expo, GO TO IT

Post #16   10/12/11 2:26:52PM   

kizzane

MMA Regular

kizzane Avatar

Career:943-481
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
speaking of commentary. thats something I learned at this UFC. You can buy these little UFC radios to hear the commentary. Im sure you could bring your own if you knew what frequency they were using.

$20 for a cheap little radio that says UFC on it that is pretuned to the proper frequency. Kind of a scam but it is convenient!

Post #17   10/12/11 7:52:02PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,583-1,321
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I recommend live if it's doable. The view is worse but the atmosphere is way better. Just be sure to wear an Affliction shirt or you'll stand out like a sore thumb.

Post #18   10/13/11 4:58:29PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2