Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Pat Barry really looks up to Stefan Struve..

Print  
Posted By Message

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

This is awesome. Can't wait!

MMAJUNKIE Gallery

Post #1   9/30/11 9:43:24PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,225-1,198
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
That is frickin hilarious

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #2   9/30/11 9:51:43PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,716-1,550
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I just can not for the life of me get the thought of Barry chopping down Struve's legs with those nasty leg kicks out of my head.

Last edited 9/30/11 9:56PM server time by budgellism
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   9/30/11 9:55:33PM   

Adrenaline

MMA Sensei

Adrenaline Avatar

Career:-
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

I just can not for the life of me get the thought of Barry chopping down Struve's legs with those nasty leg kicks out of my head.

Yeah if Pat is smart he will start early with the kicks, thats if he can even get in close consistently. The size difference just cracks me up. Its hard for me to root against either fighter.

Post #4   9/30/11 9:58:40PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:1,960-1,164
Chips:
I know Dana doesn't like sideshows but this is as close as it gets while still being legit

Post #5   9/30/11 10:53:17PM   

npayant

I've gained some weight...

npayant Avatar

Career:1,859-934
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

I can't get out of my head Barry getting subbed by an old Cro Cop

Post #6   10/1/11 12:30:51AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Yeah if Pat is smart he will step hard to his right and kick struves legs...I guess struve is a rh fighter..im curious if struve would attempt a td if Barry gets clrose...if I was his trainer I would think he would...I picked Barry by leg chops but Idk if struves corner is smart enough...I would pick struve on teh ground....but some reason i think dumb struve wont be smart and will go for fight of the night and the bonus....

Barry is very vulnerable on the ground even to struve....i have barry in a parlay and am not really sure if its a lock..

interesting on mma live chael and gilbert picked Charlie to beat Rumble...

I told my bf that Charlie we know haas the cardio but i think rumble will win rd 1 and lose next two...

Post #7   10/1/11 2:47:49AM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
barry looking up to struve is an understatement from the place thats hot...i love how the ufc had to mkae it look closer in promo posters cause you couldnt fram the two in the same picture...its impossible...

Post #8   10/1/11 3:02:31AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by npayant

Posted by Budgellism

I can't get out of my head Barry getting subbed by an old Cro Cop

Touche

Post #9   10/1/11 11:23:00AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Chips:

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by Budgellism

Yeah if Pat is smart he will step hard to his right and kick struves legs...I guess struve is a rh fighter..im curious if struve would attempt a td if Barry gets clrose...if I was his trainer I would think he would...I picked Barry by leg chops but Idk if struves corner is smart enough...I would pick struve on teh ground....but some reason i think dumb struve wont be smart and will go for fight of the night and the bonus....

Barry is very vulnerable on the ground even to struve....i have barry in a parlay and am not really sure if its a lock..

interesting on mma live chael and gilbert picked Charlie to beat Rumble...

I told my bf that Charlie we know haas the cardio but i think rumble will win rd 1 and lose next two...

I pretty much feel the same way about this fight as you do. I've got Barry in my parlay as well but I'm not happy about it. This event has been brutal for picks and especially for wagers. I'll just be happy to roll forward on to ufc 136.

Post #10   10/1/11 11:25:38AM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,424-810
Chips:
i totally changed to struve last minute. i truly think it is his fight to lose, but i am every bit confident that if there was a fighter that could lose a fight he should win, it would be struve

UFC 151: Never Forget

Post #11   10/1/11 2:33:47PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Barry may be 5'11" with high heels on and that may be a little generous.

Post #12   10/2/11 12:40:44AM