Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Mamed Khalidov to Meet Paulo Filho At KSW 17 on November 26th

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:3,051-1,734
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Pride and WEC veteran Paulo Filho Will return to the international events on November. Coming off a controversial draw against Satoshi Ishii at Amazon FC, in Brazil, the Carlson Gracie protégé is set to battle knockout artist Mamed Khalidov at KSW 17, on November 26 in his opponent’s homeland Poland. MMA veterans Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou and James Thompson are also set to battle on the show.

LINK

Post #1   9/28/11 10:57:47PM   

armbar66j7

Standup Guy

armbar66j7 Avatar

Career:217-141
Camp: The Underdogs
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Pride and WEC veteran Paulo Filho Will return to the international events on November. Coming off a controversial draw against Satoshi Ishii at Amazon FC, in Brazil, the Carlson Gracie protégé is set to battle knockout artist Mamed Khalidov at KSW 17, on November 26 in his opponent’s homeland Poland. MMA veterans Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou and James Thompson are also set to battle on the show.

LINK

thank god, finally a fighter who wont make it a borefest with filho, and maybe knock him out, i wouldnt put it pat khalidov tappin him out either, look what horwhich did to leites, or what jim miller did to oliviera, whats next? chris leben tapping out maia? haha, sokodjou and thompson will both throw down, should be good

Post #2   9/29/11 2:18:52AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by armbar66j7

thank god, finally a fighter who wont make it a borefest with filho, and maybe knock him out, i wouldnt put it pat khalidov tappin him out either, look what horwhich did to leites, or what jim miller did to oliviera, whats next? chris leben tapping out maia? haha, sokodjou and thompson will both throw down, should be good

Horwich tapping out Leites was very impressive. If you're going on credentials in grappling alone, then Jim Miller was always supposed to be the superior grappler as he's a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Charles is only a brown belt.

But you're right, I wouldn't put it past him to tap out Filho though, but this isn't the Filho of old, unfortunately. I hope he finds his way back, but until then, Mamed is going to wreck him.

Post #3   9/29/11 8:06:32AM