Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

got banned from sherdog today

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,136-1,243
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I got banned from sherdog once. My first post was in the thread "Greatest Fight of All Time" & my answer was "Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI".

still not sure why they banned me....

because its Sherdog

Post #16   9/24/11 2:42:30PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,566-924
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I got banned from sherdog once. My first post was in the thread "Greatest Fight of All Time" & my answer was "Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI".

that's so strange. Just watched an hour long video of the warrior compleltly trashing Hogan. It's crazy how much those guys actually hate eachother.

Post #17   9/24/11 2:44:45PM   

Poor_Franklin

Slight Reach Advantage

Poor_Franklin Avatar

Career:1,692-972
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

that's so strange. Just watched an hour long video of the warrior compleltly trashing Hogan. It's crazy how much those guys actually hate eachother.

i ignore all stuff i hear from hem now, especially hogan w/ his family problems & tv show BS

i just go back to my happy place when i had my hulk hogan vitamins & my plush hulk hogan & ultimate warrior dolls & my wwf ring w/ action figures. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!!!!!

Post #18   9/24/11 3:09:45PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,566-924
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i ignore all stuff i hear from hem now, especially hogan w/ his family problems & tv show BS

i just go back to my happy place when i had my hulk hogan vitamins & my plush hulk hogan & ultimate warrior dolls & my wwf ring w/ action figures. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!!!!!

The best is Jims Cornette. If you remember him, youtube his shoot interviews sometime. Pure gold.

Post #19   9/24/11 3:26:47PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

The best is Jims Cornette. If you remember him, youtube his shoot interviews sometime. Pure gold.

It was all about The Mouth of the South and Bobby The Brain

Post #20   9/24/11 3:42:14PM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:

Posted by ab521

so mmaplayground it is!! whats up guys?!

Congrats

Post #21   9/24/11 3:50:13PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,622-990
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by Poor_Franklin

It was all about The Mouth of the South and Bobby The Brain

Poor Franklin - I don't think you should have been banned. Hulk vs. Ultimate Warrior was one of the best matches ever! If I remember correctly, the Warrior was Intercontinental Champ, and Hogan was the.... Heavyweight champ or whatever. Awesome fight. Shoot, back I the day I had the wrestling buddies, an Ultimate Warrior Halloween outfit, the action figures... I was all about it!

Blue Skies- The Mouth of the South and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan are legends! They are up there with Classy Freddie Blassie as best managers of all time. As far as promos go, when the nWo came out in WCW, they had some of the most hilarious videos ever. Ah those were the days...

Post #22   9/24/11 4:19:39PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:3,003-1,643
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I've still got my WWF figures and collector cards in the basement. For real yo.

Post #23   9/25/11 1:21:52AM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:
I've been banned from Sherdog too. Welcome to here. It's good here, but people still get butthurt. Just less violent arguing.

Post #24   9/25/11 1:34:11AM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
So should we have some sort of baptism or something? I feel like we need to cleanse this fine individual of the Sherdog stank.

Post #25   9/25/11 8:14:38PM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Poor_Franklin

his name is Manny. he's a Bananny. He's pretty much the **** around here.

His name is Bananderlei!

I could have sworn we settled on "Hands of Peel"?

Post #26   9/26/11 8:03:59AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2